Possibilty of M.S.B.S ver. 5.67?

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
Knoxximus
Virtual-On Positive

Possibilty of M.S.B.S ver. 5.67?

Post by Knoxximus »

I was just thinking...in this age of digital downloads and online play, could this be a possiblity? I mean, it's not like Sega would have reissue new arcade chipsets or anything as it could merely be a patch. Hell, if it was meaty enough, I'd pony up another 5 or 10 bucks for it.

I know there is a thread dicussing ideas for a brand new VO, so I won't go into features and all that. Just wondering what u guys think about that, and how maybe we can get Sega to consider it. I just think that the fact that Sega actually has a patch with some really well thought features and fixes that this could also be in that realm of possibilties.
Sergeant Knoxximus, Pilot #24 reporting for duty SIR!!
MurderDeathKill

Re: Possibilty of M.S.B.S ver. 5.67?

Post by MurderDeathKill »

As long as none of the new content was hidden in the original release of VOOT. :P
Mkz717

Post by Mkz717 »

This Would Be beautiful to think that this is possible, where you have obtained this information?

I know it, it is a great idea, and the truth whom of all of us this sees negatively? I doubt that someone speaks about this form but as once Game.exe said... Sega knows that Virtual On is a famous saga of mecha's fights, but since 2003 with MARZ, the game has not been too commercial. I believe that the production of a game would be uselessly.

Anyhow, I believe more possible that "V-On4Force" can turn into a game of platform (as XBOX360),

Also we can speak that the base of the game is complete and that only it might add new stages, and 2 or 3 more VR's.

I do not know it, I dream of the possibility of playing using PC

I hope that not to be so negative for you and that we have Sega's good gift
M k z 7 1 7 (VON.net's Alias: Markinhus)
circuscommando
Virtual-On Positive

Post by circuscommando »

i doubt they would put that time into it as they're still having problems with the Twin-sticks :lol:

it might be a neat patch to add one- two new VR's or a a few new stages though.
Purple-Tamjin

Post by Purple-Tamjin »

I'm all for it if they continue to balance and add more stuff.
Gamering Taga: KyuAzier