Possible New VO & 2011 Survey [Survey over]

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
neo helbeast
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MechWarrior

Re: Possible New VO & 2011 Survey [Survey over]

Post by neo helbeast »

Zain wrote:I'd love to see what the results were from this poll. Also to get the VOOT bag. Is there an expected time to see what everyone said?
In 3 years we get a notification that the game they never announced has been canceled.
Zain

Post by Zain »

neo helbeast wrote:
Zain wrote:I'd love to see what the results were from this poll. Also to get the VOOT bag. Is there an expected time to see what everyone said?
In 3 years we get a notification that the game they never announced has been canceled.
More then likely. Sega and good ideas seem to be lovers that recently broke up.
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Post by MentholMoose »

Zain wrote:
neo helbeast wrote:
They will release the results showing that a "VOOT 2" was the most wanted sequel, and shortly thereafter announce "Virtual-On: Card Battle!" for the 3DS.
MentholMoose
neo helbeast
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MechWarrior

Post by neo helbeast »

MentholMoose wrote:
Zain wrote:
neo helbeast wrote:
They will release the results showing that a "VOOT 2" was the most wanted sequel, and shortly thereafter announce "Virtual-On: Card Battle!" for the 3DS.
I just picked up a 3ds so I'd be cool with that.
Schooly D
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: Schooly D

Post by Schooly D »

MentholMoose wrote:
Zain wrote:
neo helbeast wrote:
Ha ha ha.

Now I'm sad. :(
Made in Malaysia by Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn
guarayakha
Virtual-On Positive

Post by guarayakha »

Schooly D wrote:
MentholMoose wrote:
Zain wrote:
neo helbeast wrote:
Ha ha ha.

Now I'm sad. :(
Could be worse. Virtual-On: Pachinko.
Zain

Post by Zain »

Well, I did say I wouldn't mind seeing them more in Super Robot Wars, now that we are actually getting them in NA.
ThomasMak0524

Post by ThomasMak0524 »

All we want is VOOT2. Do the developers in SEGA get it??? It's been 12 years and they still can't figure it out. They made Force and Marz but both sucks compared to VOOT if you ask me. Just like Super street fighter 4 and Mortal Kombat, they need to return to the roots of the franchise.
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Post by MentholMoose »

ThomasMak0524 wrote:All we want is VOOT2. Do the developers in SEGA get it??? It's been 12 years and they still can't figure it out. They made Force and Marz but both sucks compared to VOOT if you ask me. Just like Super street fighter 4 and Mortal Kombat, they need to return to the roots of the franchise.
I'd be happy with another VOOT expansion, kind of like the upgrade from VER.5.4 to VER.5.66. Make a VER.5.9 on current hardware with modern graphics and animations with some new VRs and maps.
MentholMoose
Zain

Post by Zain »

And availability for both the Ps3 and 360!

Actually one thing I probably wouldn't mind is a VO RPG. It could be kinda cool.