Updated VOOT GT Thread

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
neo helbeast
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MechWarrior

Updated VOOT GT Thread

Post by neo helbeast »

Current as of April 11th 2011.

Oratan is updating its active VOOT player list to keep info up to date. Simply respond yes to be kept in the player list. Say no to be taken off.
Furthermore we will be adding a beginner player list to keep things fair. Reply noob to be added to it.

Active Users:

Schooly D
Mintzaigar
Shamanic Beat
Mechwarrior
o M A S T E R o
MasterFyger
Kuroilupin
LongShadow - Totoro Ninja
neoKEN360

Beginner Level:

If your username is posted here please update with either your new GT or simply reply that you are done with VOOT.

Unable to contact the following:

Supreme JD – squirtle wins

Flyer - Unknown GT

Truesonic2k- Same as username
neoKEN
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: neoKEN360

Re: Updated VOOT GT Thread

Post by neoKEN »

Yes, and put me in beginners :). Also note that not all the VOOT players post on forums.
VR: Bal-bados, Angelan, ALL.
See you on IRC! Server: EFNET Channel: #VIRTUALON
Virtual-On Videos from Japan, NA, & EU http://www.youtube.com/xneoken
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MasterFygar

Post by MasterFygar »

I'm still in. GT same as my username.
ImageImage
neo helbeast
Virtual-On Positive

Post by neo helbeast »

neoKEN wrote:Yes, and put me in beginners :). Also note that not all the VOOT players post on forums.
Yep, I am well aware but, the GT list is over 2 years old and if any new players come here to play VOOT I'd like a list to have players with correct GTs for them to play against. Now I got another 150 to go through.
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Post by MentholMoose »

neo helbeast wrote:
neoKEN wrote:Yes, and put me in beginners :). Also note that not all the VOOT players post on forums.
Yep, I am well aware but, the GT list is over 2 years old and if any new players come here to play VOOT I'd like a list to have players with correct GTs for them to play against. Now I got another 150 to go through.
Since you are contacting people anyway (or trying to, at least), maybe we should try to setup an event. No, NOT a tournament, that seems to be too much. But how about asking people to come online to play and chat on April 29 for a Two Year Anniversary Gathering? If 5% of that 150 respond, at least we'd have a full party! ;) April 29 is a Friday so maybe it could work.
MentholMoose
neo helbeast
Virtual-On Positive

Post by neo helbeast »

MentholMoose wrote:Since you are contacting people anyway (or trying to, at least), maybe we should try to setup an event. No, NOT a tournament, that seems to be too much. But how about asking people to come online to play and chat on April 29 for a Two Year Anniversary Gathering? If 5% of that 150 respond, at least we'd have a full party! ;) April 29 is a Friday so maybe it could work.
On it. I got work tonight and after I do my rounds. I'll get on a second round of MSGs out.
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Post by MentholMoose »

neo helbeast wrote:
MentholMoose wrote:Since you are contacting people anyway (or trying to, at least), maybe we should try to setup an event. No, NOT a tournament, that seems to be too much. But how about asking people to come online to play and chat on April 29 for a Two Year Anniversary Gathering? If 5% of that 150 respond, at least we'd have a full party! ;) April 29 is a Friday so maybe it could work.
On it. I got work tonight and after I do my rounds. I'll get on a second round of MSGs out.
Feel free to bill it as the triumphant return of MentholMo0se. :D
MentholMoose
shamanic_beat
Virtual-On Positive

Post by shamanic_beat »

I should be able to show up for the gathering.
neo helbeast
Virtual-On Positive

Post by neo helbeast »

MentholMoose wrote:Feel free to bill it as the triumphant return of MentholMo0se. :D
About that name of yours. I've talking around and trying to find out why your old GT hasn't been deleted yet. Since I've been met with a deafening wall of silence on the issue I can only guess that Beta accounts can't be deleted. I'll send a few more emails out. Though since I don't have twitter I can't ping @xboxsupport.
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Still around from time to time, tinkering/trying to figure out VO:Force lately. Might not be on much, since I have added duties for AutoSlalom this year...

GT: Flyer13404 (I think)
Some_Nob
Gamertag: Some Nob 360

Post by Some_Nob »

Count me in, havent been on for a few weeks due to holiday and currently a rebuild of my PC. But back on very soon.

GT: Some_Nob 360

~~~~~~~~~~
Don't argue with an idiot! They will lower your intelligence to their level, then beat you with experience.

GT:Some_Nob 360
VR:Fei Yen Kn
VO4: TBA

Australia, Brisbane - a founding member of BrisVOC - for VOOM(OMG).
~~~~~~~~~~
Graalof1ce
Gamertag: Skydriverice

Post by Graalof1ce »

I'm a new guy, but have found this awesome little circle of friends to play with on various nights. It's very fun and awesome.

Gamertag= Skydriverice
Zaarock
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: Zaarock
PSN: xaerock

Post by Zaarock »

shamanic_beat wrote:I should be able to show up for the gathering.
Same here. People gathering up on weekends has worked pretty well before
VOOT 2019 guide | VO4 Guide | 2009-generation
Kyper
Gamertag: Kyper Trast

Post by Kyper »

Can't say I'm active anymore judging from my last date from logging in to XBL so I guess you can keep me off. Actually I've just been waiting for a tourney to go down 'cause I sorta have to schedule time to play VOOT and it'd work out nicely if they ever started. But the 2-year event sounds interesting, I'll be there if it goes down
S-Advent
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: Sonic Advent

Post by S-Advent »

I'm still active but I can't go 2-3 matches online without the game freezing... :(
I'm now VO:F ready, bring it on!
VR: All of them.
Tet
Gamertag: Bakufuun

Post by Tet »

Well, I am pretty inactive right now, but I should be able to at least make it to the gathering. I have an AP exam to worry about exactly a week after which is why I haven't really been all that active. I'll try and make it though. After May 6th I should be on VOOT a lot more often now that I've got my Pokemon urge out of me.
Area to remain blank until I stop procrastinating.
Wait...
PhantomPhotonX
Virtual-On Positive

Post by PhantomPhotonX »

Assuming nothing comes up, I should be good for Friday. I just need a time so I know when to show up. If there's no specific time, I'll shoot for 8 pm EST.

Regarding the list of active players, I guess you can mark me as "Active." I kinda came back from a 2-month hiatus in which video games fell off the radar (most of my logins were actually my brother), but I'll still stop by every so often.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
- Confucius
Fredo
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: Fredo EA8D

Post by Fredo »

Oh Hey.

It's been a long time.

Due to some girl-involving problems, I've been offline for a while.

Now back to what matters most: gigantic robots beating the crap out of eatch other.

GT: Fredo EA8D

I'm certainly rusty, but I'm back.
And I've got 2 twinsticks to mod to run on my Xbox. Oh and I'm organizing an event in June in which I'll set a dual versus TwinStick VOOT. Wanna come in France guys ?
VOOT: Raiden, Apharmd C, Apharmd B, Cypher, Temjin

French VO Pilot !