What Else Do You Collect?

Discuss VO-related videos, replays, images, models, toys, etc.
Jonnydark

What Else Do You Collect?

Post by Jonnydark »

I also collect animation cels. I have 12 Real Ghostbusters ones. (Some pictured below. Along with a painting.)
Attachments
Ghostbuster cels.jpg
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Re: What Else Do You Collect?

Post by MentholMoose »

I have some VO goods (not really any model kits, though) which you can mostly see in the Memorabilia thread.

I like your cels. I've always been interested in cels but never really took the plunge to buy any.
MentholMoose
twistedsymphony
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: twistedsymphony

Post by twistedsymphony »

I collect "Collectors Edition" video games... here's a video tour of my collection from a couple of years ago:

More recently I've been collecting less console games and spending more time on arcade machines.
Jonnydark

Post by Jonnydark »

twistedsymphony that's an EPIC collection of exclusives and collectors editions! That must be so much money! (0)_(0) Really awesome. That is very impressive. Great shelving system too. Very classy.

MentholMoose You've got to be very careful about Cartoon Cels... Any major film... Any Disney or Studio Giblili will most likely be over priced fakes. I liked Ghostbusters because there are just so many of them and they're practically worthless (Maybe 10-20$ each) that I doubted anyone took the time to paint all of them.