Introducing VOOT to local LAN

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
Some_Nob

Introducing VOOT to local LAN

Post by Some_Nob »

Just thought you may be interested, I posted general query of interest of VOOT, offering to bring the pair of twin sticks in to next lansmash in early Feb (Brisbane), I did link one of your match ups MentholMoose (hope u don't mind) - an official Oratan Tourny #1. (Don't worry you won it MM).

On side note: watching those matches makes me want to play against you even more, good to see there is another Fei-Yen player also.

On the up of the post, I had the admin offer to bring his xbox in - as had VOOT installed and even quoted 'That is freaking awesome'.

So I am hoping I can promote a local interest, he has offered (the admin) to do a mini tournament for it, should we gain interest. Last time there were a lot of xboxs with arcade controls set up.. but nothing in the way of VOOT.

I will be refering people to Oratan forums as well o_O and get more people aware of VOOT. :D
~~~~~~~~~~
Don't argue with an idiot! They will lower your intelligence to their level, then beat you with experience.

GT:Some_Nob 360
VR:Fei Yen Kn
VO4: TBA

Australia, Brisbane - a founding member of BrisVOC - for VOOM(OMG).
~~~~~~~~~~
neoKEN
Virtual-On Positive

Re: Introducing VOOT to local LAN

Post by neoKEN »

Some_Nob wrote: On side note: watching those matches makes me want to play against you even more, good to see there is another Fei-Yen player also.
Don't worry, you'll see more Fei-Yens in the future. Fei-Yen is the 2nd most played character next to Temjin :roll: .
VR: Bal-bados, Angelan, ALL.
See you on IRC! Server: EFNET Channel: #VIRTUALON
Virtual-On Videos from Japan, NA, & EU http://www.youtube.com/xneoken
Some_Nob

Re: Introducing VOOT to local LAN

Post by Some_Nob »

Ah, really? Good I love a good high speed mech battle... but then this is why I love VO right ;)

Have been away a little bit bogged down with work, and problems with net - soon to be fixed permanently (I hope - god damn phone companies here in Australia - hope I am not offending any one)

So other than the random mech training I did (I was too OP for the others a Fei-Yen so was going random and If i landed on Fei-Yen I would auto activate Hyper mode and run on 29.3% health) just to even out the odds a bit.

Intersting insight to using the other mechs.. (though nothing at the level you guys are using them I am sure, also got some good LT and RT prac/training - as it is one of my biggest weakness currently.

Look forward to future matches soon.
~~~~~~~~~~
Don't argue with an idiot! They will lower your intelligence to their level, then beat you with experience.

GT:Some_Nob 360
VR:Fei Yen Kn
VO4: TBA

Australia, Brisbane - a founding member of BrisVOC - for VOOM(OMG).
~~~~~~~~~~