Impressions!

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
Zaarock
Virtual-On Positive

Re: Impressions!

Post by Zaarock »

Had a lot of great matches with Davo87 today, I only used Cypher while he used Aph B, Raiden, Dordrak, and Fei yen on one match(gah)

I didnt have much trouble against Aph B, as usual. I guess Cypher is a bad matchup for an Aph B? I beat quite a few high ranked japanese Aph B players pretty consistently before.
Raidens jump dash laser attack is a pretty bad thing for cypher if youre trying to watari dash at pretty close range. Died due to that thing too many times lol.
I usually have a lot of trouble with Dordrak players but had very even matches with Davo, which was a lot of fun. He was probably overusing the stun circle attack midair as I think I countered that most of the time.

Its fun to notice that I can actually pilot the SLC mode much better now, I hit people often even if theyre jumping and such.
VOOT 2019 guide | VO4 Guide | 2009-generation
Oolong

Post by Oolong »

This is already the most fun I've had with my 360 in a long time. Sure, I played (and loved) Mass Effect, Bioshock, SFHD, but playing VOOT ranking matches has been a blast. I grew up playing competitive fighting games from Karate Champ to Street Fighter with stopovers in Mortal Kombat and VF2, but even SFHD and SF4 didn't bring back that competitive thrill. This game rules :mrgreen:
GT: Gekirou
Knoxximus
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Knoxximus »

Oolong wrote:This is already the most fun I've had with my 360 in a long time. Sure, I played (and loved) Mass Effect, Bioshock, SFHD, but playing VOOT ranking matches has been a blast. I grew up playing competitive fighting games from Karate Champ to Street Fighter with stopovers in Mortal Kombat and VF2, but even SFHD and SF4 didn't bring back that competitive thrill. This game rules :mrgreen:
^This.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! :lol:
Sergeant Knoxximus, Pilot #24 reporting for duty SIR!!