VOOT night *every* night this week

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

VOOT night *every* night this week

Post by MentholMoose »

Hey I plan to play VOOT every evening until Vector Strike 2 on the 27th. I'm on now in fact. So look for me online at the evening time PST.
MentholMoose
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive

Re: VOOT night *every* night this week

Post by MentholMoose »

There was a pretty good turnout tonight! Schooly D, Aniking, VOOT King Vash, Shamanic Beat, Porcupine, and myself. :)
MentholMoose
Porcupine
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Porcupine »

Oh I see, perhaps this thread is how everyone knew to gather last night? That was a pretty sudden swarming.

I saw you appear briefly the night before as well, but I was doing something in Darkstalkers, and by the time I finished you had logged off. I hadn't played any VOOT in the last 3 months while I went to gather all the insanely difficult achievements for stupid Street Fighter 4, which somehow I did accomplish in the end despite not being a player of Capcom games in general. Then I went to punish myself some more by repeating the difficult task for Darkstalkers. I just finished getting all the achievements this week, at the cost of the loss of life of my Mad Catz mini-size turbo controller (dpad turned to mush and left analog stick broke off irreparably for the final time, from doing thousands of the hardest special-move-intensive fancy combos over and over in the games' trial modes).

Despite that, when I actually play in those games I don't do any combos and no special moves. I wish those ideas were never invented.

Unfortunately I don't know if I will be able to play online much over the next few weeks, but if I can I will show up.
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive

Post by MentholMoose »

We had a small group tonight, only Porcupine, Vash, Shamanic Beat, and myself. Anyway GGs guys!
Porcupine wrote:Oh I see, perhaps this thread is how everyone knew to gather last night? That was a pretty sudden swarming.
I think Schooly D and Aniking joined after seeing my tweets last night.
MentholMoose
Zaarock
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: Zaarock
PSN: xaerock

Post by Zaarock »

Sweet. I'll try to show up for some of these when I have the time, if not just to observe matches.

If anyone needs people to train with, or just help with something in VO4 feel free to hit me up.
VOOT 2019 guide | VO4 Guide | 2009-generation
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive

Post by MentholMoose »

gg's Zaarock, Porcupine, and Aniking.
MentholMoose
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive

Post by MentholMoose »

GG's PPX, Schooly, Vash, and Shamanic Beat. Sorry about missing last night. I had a long day and was really tired, plus I couldn't play anyway due to an unexpectedly sore arm from a flu shot - maybe the 2+ hours playing Aniking on Thursday also had some impact on that. :lol:
MentholMoose
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive

Post by MentholMoose »

GG's Vash, Porcupine, Shamanic Beat, and StarPlatinum87!
MentholMoose