A Certain Magical Virtual-On

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
SoulGuitarist

Re: A Certain Magical Virtual-On

Post by SoulGuitarist »

fatmamba01 wrote:Anyone with a capture card can make the streaming loads easier, hopefully one that isn't limited to 30 fps.

But yeah, I'm not sure we've a big enough community for a tourney. Maybe someone can start up a PSN group so we can start gauging?
We mostly gather in the Virtual-On Community Discord if interested (and for those that didn't know about it previously, here's the link) https://discordapp.com/invite/2rnNYVN
DeepInTheHops
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: DaveRudolph

Post by DeepInTheHops »

I'll spare you the long, boring story, but I finally got my copy.

Obviously I'm late to the party here. Did anybody translate the menus to English? I couldn't find anything, although admittedly I didn't look super hard.
Porcupine
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Porcupine »

Things were looking up at first but both the japanese and overseas populations seem to be dying. It was only a few weeks before the ranked lobby would be completely empty at certain times of the day (player lobbies existed only during certain times from the start). Now the player lobby usually only has players during japanese peak hours.

The game is fun and has good graphics, but the extreme unbalance seems to be the cause of this. Also the VR viewer sucks.