Share your customized VRs from VOOT v5.66 here.

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
The World - 2.0
Gamertag: MakutaTeridax

Share your customized VRs from VOOT v5.66 here.

Post by The World - 2.0 »

If you have VOOT v5.66 for Xbox 360 Live Arcade, and have any customized VRs that you feel like sharing, this is the place to do it :D !

I'll go first.

Ok, first off I want to apologize in advance for the somewhat poor quality of these pictures. They were taken using a digital camera. Also, my second and third/final custom VRs were made just for laughs.

This is my custom Angelan, dubbed "World-2.0". Her name and icy blue color scheme are both references to The World ~ Type Beta(the creature that's in my sig). It's also where I got my username from for this forum.

This is my custom Fei-Yen, dubbed "SailrFeiYn". Her name and color scheme, as you may have already guessed, are a parody of Sailor Moon :lol:. Her name was actually supposed to be "SailorFeiYen", but I was only allowed to use up to 10 characters for the name. I made this one just for laughs.

And finally, this is my custom Temjin, dubbed "TuxedoTmjn". His name and black-and-white color scheme are a nod to Sailor Moon's one true love, Tuxedo Mask. His name was actually supposed to be "TuxedoTemjin", but like I said before, I was only allowed to use up to 10 characters for the name. BTW, the reason his weapon is colored red and green is because I meant for that to be a reference to the roses that Tuxedo Mask tosses whenever Sailor Moon's in danger.
This is the other custom VR that I made just as a joke.

And that's it :D!
"I am the ultimate being... There is no hope... My hammer of death shall rain down upon you."
-The World ~ Type-β, from House of the Dead 4.

Favorite VRs: VOOT Angelan, Fei-Yen Kn, and Temjin.
shamanic_beat
Virtual-On Positive

Re: Share your customized VRs from VOOT v5.66 here.

Post by shamanic_beat »

guarayakha
Virtual-On Positive

Post by guarayakha »

Raiden based off Counterpoint 009A's Black Onyx

Spider-Bal

Made this around the time Flower was out on the PS3

Random creation.

GurenLagann color. The reds are not showing up right in this picture. Just realized that the glowing parts on his chest works well as eyes.

Monochromatic. Inspired by Epic Mickey

G1 StarScream. The purple mono-eye works great as a replacement for the 'Con logo.

Eva-01. The scythe is actually light blue, similar to the positron rifle used in the 1.0 movie.
Goliath013

Post by Goliath013 »

I will probaly eventually post all my custom virtualroids but it would take a long time considering i have 99 color schemes planning on the big 100!! Lol
The World - 2.0
Gamertag: MakutaTeridax

Post by The World - 2.0 »

Goliath013 wrote:I will probaly eventually post all my custom virtualroids but it would take a long time considering i have 99 color schemes planning on the big 100!! Lol
99 custom color schemes? And you're making a 100th one, too? That's a LOT! :shock:
"I am the ultimate being... There is no hope... My hammer of death shall rain down upon you."
-The World ~ Type-β, from House of the Dead 4.

Favorite VRs: VOOT Angelan, Fei-Yen Kn, and Temjin.
Goliath013

Post by Goliath013 »

well what can i say i love making custom color schemes there so fun to make :D
Exorcet

Post by Exorcet »

I have a bunch, but no way to show them except this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuzzhfk45fE

My blue Cypher.

Nothing amazing though, and most of the other ones were just me changing what I thought were ugly colors.