Quest for xbox 360 hori sticks

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
Beldub

Quest for xbox 360 hori sticks

Post by Beldub »

If I had known like so many others that force was to be region free I would have preordered the sticks at play Asia. I guess I am not alone even for me the thought of a 2nd Japanese xbox to play 1 game was too much

About 2 weeks ago I gave in and ordered the twin sticks for $490 plus about $8 for handling . I was just informed today by the seller that they have ran out of "stock" despite the fact that I was buying the 4th sold out of ten available -very misleading indeed!

I am in UK does anyone know how I would get my hands on these - there is one pair on eBay at the moment but the price being asked is $1000 dollars -a tiny bit ridiculous. Are there links for any Japanese auction sites that someone could kindly link to?anyone got a spare set for sale :) :help: ????!!!!
Last edited by Beldub on 15 Feb 2011, 03:51, edited 2 times in total.
Beldub

Re: Quest for xbox 360 hori sticks

Post by Beldub »

...I was also informed by the "seller" who let me down that hori have been overwhelmed by demand and that they are planning another run. Does anyone know the truth behind this rumour ??! How has virtual force sold in Japan, I think I read that VOOT was best selling xbox live game in Japan - maybe another run of twin sticks is planned / justified? Anyone know the facts??
DeepInTheHops
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: DaveRudolph

Post by DeepInTheHops »

There are a few companies that act as middlemen between westerners and Japanese auction sites (for a fee, of course). I've used Shopping Mall Japan before, but I know there are plenty of others... can't remember the names, though.
shamanic_beat
Virtual-On Positive

Post by shamanic_beat »

According to the official site, it does seem they are doing another limited run.
Beldub

Post by Beldub »

Is that the hori Offical site they says they are doing a new limited run? Can you please post a link???
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Post by MentholMoose »

Beldub wrote:Is that the hori Offical site they says they are doing a new limited run? Can you please post a link???
Link is here:
http://vo-force360.sega.jp/index.shtml

The February 7 update mentions the TSEX.
MentholMoose
Beldub

Post by Beldub »

Thanks MentholMoose. Hopefully via Play Asia or EBay I should be able to finally source my Twin Sticks. I'm really crap at this game but at least I'll have all the gear :roll: