been a while :O

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
circuscommando
Virtual-On Positive

been a while :O

Post by circuscommando »

well hello everyone! sorry i haven't been on lately (about a year i think). So i might as well give you an update.
-Still getting my ass kicked in VOOT, but im getting better at using the controller since the twinsticks are unreliable sometimes.
-Picked up Marz, disappointing.
-picked up Zone of Enders; what Marz should have been. (fantastic)
-picked up Ghost in the Shell (PS1), very similar vibe, and it helps that im a GitS freak.

been playing a lot of PC and PS2 games, as well as bringing out some oldies. Good times at my dorm, I graduate HS this year. Going to MassArt next year.

how've the forums been? They look to be holding up. We have students from the Kaijo school in Japan here every year, they still came fortunately, but our trip there was canceled, and of course, my condolences to everyone involved in the tragedy.
-CC
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Re: been a while :O

Post by MentholMoose »

Welcome back!
MentholMoose
neo helbeast
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MechWarrior

Post by neo helbeast »

Hey, you! Glad to see an old face. You know the first question I'm going to ask you is "Have you gotten an Xbox 360 yet so we can play online?" If not make that a graduation present request. }

Also ZOE remains one of my favorite series even if there is only 3 games and a short tv series about it. To this day the only reason I would pick a PS3 is 3 was ever announced.
circuscommando
Virtual-On Positive

Post by circuscommando »

ahh, i'm still in the dorms, so no decent internet, so no Xbox. I might be able to buy my brother's but his is on it's last legs (all sorts of **** up, and has already RROD'd once) so it might not be the best purchase. still we'll see :D