Tet's Idea

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
Tet
Gamertag: Bakufuun

Tet's Idea

Post by Tet »

Alright, so this thread is to gauge the idea I mentioned two or three days ago that I was supposed to talk about sometime before today. That's more than five seconds ago so I can't remember. Not important.

Essentially, here's what it is. It's a VOOT RP that we'd create our own story and the like. However, I'd also like to incorporate the game itself in order to allow us to physically control combat. Limitations may be placed, like say you're fighting two complete recruits to an army. I may have you essentially share your life between the two bouts. One person would be the story master, we'd have hopefully 2 or so people to play NPC VRs, and then we'd have the players.

I can go more in depth on how I see this if you like, just give me a holler any way you can, preferably on this thread so I can have records of what you said so I don't forget. I just really wanted to gauge public opinion on this first before I went in depth onto any story or assigning roles or etc. So, who's interested?

(On an totally unrelated note, I finished my AP exam today. That means I am totally pulling a VOOT all nighter on Saturday. Anyone up for joining me?)
Area to remain blank until I stop procrastinating.
Wait...
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MasterFygar

Re: Tet's Idea

Post by MasterFygar »

I actually did this way back with Smash Bros Melee, so I'm totally up for this plan. I can contribute in any and all ways needed or offered. This is an awesome idea.
ImageImage
neo helbeast
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MechWarrior

Post by neo helbeast »

I have no idea what to think about this.
Temjin747K
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Temjin747K »

I'm in!

also, Tet, what would you think of a crossover RP?
Tet
Gamertag: Bakufuun

Post by Tet »

Temjin747K wrote:I'm in!

also, Tet, what would you think of a crossover RP?
To be blunt:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoJustNo

That about sums my feelings up about crossover RPs pretty well. At any rate, think we can get some more in? So far we have 2 PCs, and I'd like it if we could get 2 more PCs and a couple of people to volunteer to occasionally hop in if I ever need some NPCs to have you guys fight.
Area to remain blank until I stop procrastinating.
Wait...
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MasterFygar

Post by MasterFygar »

I bet I can get Dinkleseed to join in if I ask him... I also promise I WILL load VOOT again soon just to prove I'm not dead and AM capable of playing VO on consoles still :lol:
ImageImage