Post your questions here

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
Razgriz450

Re: Post your questions here

Post by Razgriz450 »

I know its taken a while but thanks for the advice, i just realized i never commented back! Its really upped my game a lot i think, but i still have a lot to learn.
This sig and avatar are temorary.
Siren

Post by Siren »

In VOOT, I've noticed how the landscape tilts whenever I boost forward, in air or land, using the Saturn twinsticks. If I hit boost and tap forward instead of holding the stick there, it corrects itself rather quickly. Simply walking forward on the other hand, causes me to turn in a circle. This problem does not persist when I'm using the DC controller. Is this normal? I don't find it "game breaking", but it is a little irritating.
DeepInTheHops
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: DaveRudolph

Post by DeepInTheHops »

You're definitely rotating manually while dashing/walking. But I haven't used twin sticks in a long time, so I'm not sure what's happening exactly. Are you pushing both sticks forward? That was my first idea, but I thought just pushing one stick in any direction and leaving the other one neutral makes you move in a straight line; no rotation.
Siren

Post by Siren »

Indeed, I was not pushing both sticks forward. Which makes sense now. lol Thank you.
Viper2
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Viper2 »

Would a X-Box 360 Arcade with 256 Mb internal storage be enough to be able to play VOOT? Because they are closing out on the older X-Box models in my country right now, and they have some nice package deals...150 Euros for an X-Box + a couple of games...
shamanic_beat
Virtual-On Positive

Post by shamanic_beat »

No, the game itself is 229 MB. Though you could just use your own USB flash drive and use that to hold the game.
Siren

Post by Siren »

Does any of this sound familiar?

-I move the stick with the intention of preforming a certain move, but do another one instead.

-The more I think about the moves, the worse I play.

-Once I started dazing off while playing, I noticed an improvement.

I'm going through all of this right now, just like I did with Arcana Heart. Is it totally normal for beginners to have these issues?
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MasterFygar

Post by MasterFygar »

Siren wrote:Does any of this sound familiar?

-I move the stick with the intention of preforming a certain move, but do another one instead.

-The more I think about the moves, the worse I play.

-Once I started dazing off while playing, I noticed an improvement.

I'm going through all of this right now, just like I did with Arcana Heart. Is it totally normal for beginners to have these issues?
It's totally normal for ANYONE to have those issues. Don't think about it, just mindshift and let the Virtuaroid take over.
ImageImage
Siren

Post by Siren »

Thank you so much!
Siren

Post by Siren »

So in a Quick Fight match a few minutes ago, the Dordray who I was up against pulled a fast one on me: he started friggen regenerating his health! Is this some hidden support move of his that I don't know about, or was the guy hacking? I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say it's the former.
Temjin747K
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Temjin747K »

I dunno, I never played VOOT. anyways, I have a question to ask of my own:
Do you think that Virtual-On would make a good anime?
Oolong

Post by Oolong »

Temjin747K wrote:I dunno, I never played VOOT. anyways, I have a question to ask of my own:
Do you think that Virtual-On would make a good anime?
Sure, you would just have to make it commercially viable, e.g. love triangles, schoolgirls, shower scenes, teen angst and the like ;)
GT: Gekirou
guarayakha
Virtual-On Positive

Post by guarayakha »

I'd rather have some yuri scenes between Fei/Angelan's pilots :p
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive

Post by MasterFygar »

guarayakha wrote:I'd rather have some yuri scenes between Fei/Angelan's pilots :p
We've got the sexy lesbian robot twincest scene as Fei Yen Kn's good ending in VOOT, so that's not too far off ;) I just hope the boob code effects the pilots as well. :lol:
ImageImage
Siren

Post by Siren »

I'm still waiting for the VOOT hentai where Fei Yen bends over to pick up the quarter she dropped, and Temjin takes this wonderful opportunity to surfboard attack up her ass. :o Then the word "Perfect" would appear once he comes on the back of her neck.

That's how it would go in my sick, sick mind, anyway.
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive

Post by MasterFygar »

Siren wrote:I'm still waiting for the VOOT hentai where Fei Yen bends over to pick up the quarter she dropped, and Temjin takes this wonderful opportunity to surfboard attack up her ass. :o Then the word "Perfect" would appear once he comes on the back of her neck.

Sorry, but Fei Yen x Angelan is a lot hotter than Fei Yen x Temjin. Because lesbian robots are sexy or something.
ImageImage
shamanic_beat
Virtual-On Positive

Post by shamanic_beat »

Sorry but Fei-Yen likes men.

chunkypuff31
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: chunkypuff 3 1

Post by chunkypuff31 »

Let me take this opportunity to say that you guys are all perverted (says the one with the ad for Fei-Yen's boob upgrade in his signature :) ).
Siren wrote:I'm still waiting for the VOOT hentai where Fei Yen bends over to pick up the quarter she dropped, and Temjin takes this wonderful opportunity to surfboard attack up her ass. :o Then the word "Perfect" would appear once he comes on the back of her neck.

Ten bucks says that there's a doujinshi out there where that happens, or at least something similar to it. I've seen one where Sgt. Hatter's Apharmd does unspeakable things with his tonfas to the Rose Sisters. :?
shamanic_beat wrote:Sorry but Fei-Yen likes men.
I've seen many doujinshi that say otherwise...
Examples of unintended hilarity, generously provided by Vash:
"With Geico, you can save thousands of money!"
"I am the only one playing with myself at night."
Siren

Post by Siren »

Apharmd does unspeakable things with his tonfas to the Rose Sisters.
My heart sank when I read this, and then I realized that you were not referring to the Ibara Rose Sisters. :(

Because if ANYONE needs a traditional wooden Japanese weapon up their ___, it's these whores.
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive

Post by MasterFygar »

I love you guys.
ImageImage