Dreamcast twinstick mod question. illustrated guide?

Discuss VO-related projects (Twin Sticks, etc.)
darwinshah

Dreamcast twinstick mod question. illustrated guide?

Post by darwinshah »

hi! im planning to get the xbox 360 soon.. specially to play virtual on.. still cracking my head thinking weather to choose ps3 or the xbox.. will VOOT be out for the ps3 version soon? any suggestions? btw, im just wondering, I have the pc twinstick and the sega dreamcast twinstick.. ive read some of the articles posted by u guys here regarding modding twinsticks.. it seems really complicated and im preety sure if I attempt the modification, I will end up damaging my twinstick.. hahaha.. can anybody send me the step by step illustrated guide in modding the dreamcast twinstick? will my pc twinstick fit in the xbox 360 if i have the pc port to usb converter? does any of you know someone from Malaysia who is a virtual on fan and can mod twinsticks? I really think the Hori twinstick is just ridiculously expensive.. im getting tired of playing VOOM on my pc and VOOT on dreamcast ALONE for the past 15 years.. cant wait to get online and play with members of this forum and other hardcore virtual on gamers.. sadly, in the arcade here in Malaysia, you don't easily find virtual on mechines anymore.. they are becoming obsolete.. and there not many fans.. hope you guys could give me some idea bout my questions.. thanks!