Proyect VO-Univerz (shortmovie)

Discuss VO-related videos, replays, images, models, toys, etc.
Mkz717

Proyect VO-Univerz (shortmovie)

Post by Mkz717 »

Well, like I have showed previously in a post, when newly i began to speak in the forum, I showed things about VirtualOn Univerz

The university has offered to me again the possibility to doing a work where my 3D models can develop on the subject matter of Virtual On.

Nowadays last how of my projects in my area of TECHNICAL SCRIPT, I must do a history and a script for a production using 3D.

We are speaking about a short that I am going to finish in November and I will show it. This would be 10 minutes divided in 5 episodes and the history settles in after the war of MARZ's history.

In days I will put the final argument

I hope that they all you like this idea
M k z 7 1 7 (VON.net's Alias: Markinhus)
Purple-Tamjin

Re: Proyect VO-Univerz (shortmovie)

Post by Purple-Tamjin »

Sounds awesome! Does that mean you're going to link it to us when it's done I hope!
Gamering Taga: KyuAzier
Mkz717

Post by Mkz717 »

I did the UNIVERZ SCRIP =D!!!

But i want to you know something... My scrip is long and i have problems to do really for my job group at the university...

I knowing this... i want to over the scrip and... here is...

The scrip is made in Spanish...

http://rapidshare.com/files/247416698/B ... n.doc.html

and Im going to traslate it soon...

The VR's that i incluyed in the story are...

Good Side (New Empire Fleet & Univerz Fleet)
MBV 04-10/80
VR 747 Type a8 // Univerz Fleet's color - (St. Miller)
NEW - MBV 777 A - (Isakk) // seem to MZV 747 J Training fleet color KATOKI - white and blue with gray and black details Image

Bad Side(Sun's Kings)
RAIDENS... i dont know which
VR 747 type a8 Shadow - Mitsuo
Mkz717

Post by Mkz717 »

Well, I have returned and bring good news, my script was chosen in my group of work against the evil forecast that I was predicting and in November finally the project is going to be concluído
Also it( obtained a good critique of my teacher, he approved agreeably my script.

Still I do not have the translation of the script but I can speak about the argument of the history

Still I do not have the translation of the script but I can speak about the argument of the history:

The history begins 3 months after Demon's elimination, since it( was mentioning MARZ in his history.
With this great victory the leaders of several military groups join and decide the peace and not to use any more the weapon.
Several military groups with this disappear but many fleets object this condition and continue protecting the stability in the solar system and protecting the crystals V of a bad use. In one of these fleets, " New Empire ", Isakk is raw, gone graduated of the pilots' academy and proves luck to turn into the best VR-pilot.
His first training is frustrated by the explosion of the fleet after an assault of an unknown enemy. Isakk and one his companion, T.J., they are found by a LT. Miller of the allied fleet, UNIVERZ and both manage to survive.
Univerz obtains contact with an allied pilot who offers information of the location of enemy and the battle is planned. Isakk and T.J. are prohibit of fighting but they do not support to be enclosed in Univerz and escape to fight and to avenge dead ex-companions.
circuscommando
Virtual-On Positive

Post by circuscommando »

i should probably play marz before even remotely understanding what's going on. Any members here who can fluently translate the entire script? i can't read spanish.

is this project going to be 3D? or animated in some way?
Testament/Seven7
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Testament/Seven7 »

circuscommando wrote:i should probably play marz before even remotely understanding what's going on. Any members here who can fluently translate the entire script? i can't read spanish.

is this project going to be 3D? or animated in some way?
I can vaguely understand whats going on, more or less...you really don't need to play Marz to understand whats going on, as it doesn't seem to piggy-back off it's story line too much, if at all.

Some/most vo fans say Marz is trash...and compared to OT it's certainly not vo at it's best. I had no problems with it though.

Matter of preference etc etc.

This looks like it'll be in 3D, i'm not sure though. Elaboration would be nice. ^^
Marz First Lt. Testament, Temjin pilot

Xbox live gamertag: Lt Testament
Mkz717

Post by Mkz717 »

In this weekend I will do the translation.

And yes, the production will be 100 % in 3D but there will be no checking this until September, October while my team and I let's work for this one does miniseries of 6 chapters.