VOOT Candy Cab Marquee and Arcade Harware

Discuss VO-related videos, replays, images, models, toys, etc.
twistedsymphony
Virtual-On Positive

VOOT Candy Cab Marquee and Arcade Harware

Post by twistedsymphony »

So I prowl Yahoo Auctions literally every day for VO stuff... recently I saw a brand new never used VOOT marquee pop up for sale as part of a lot with a bunch of other marquees (some Virtua Fighter stuff and a few other games). There was also an OMG display card in the lot which was just a bonus.

I had to bid, it's rare that one of these pops up nevermind in new condition. After a short bidding war with someone else I won and this is what arrived today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by twistedsymphony on 12 Jul 2014, 17:47, edited 1 time in total.
twistedsymphony
Virtual-On Positive

Re: VOOT Candy Cab Marquee

... and today these arrived:
ChexGuy
Virtual-On Positive

Post by ChexGuy »

do those say model 3?!
ImageImage
twistedsymphony
Virtual-On Positive

ChexGuy wrote:do those say model 3?!
indeed... I now have a matching set of Model 3 boards and I'll be installing them in my OMG Twin unit.

most of it seems to be plug and play except for the power supply... Model 3 requires a 5V and 3.3V sources while the original Model 2 boards only require 5V so I'm in the process of obtaining some new power supplies to make it work... once I get those in though I'll have my very own VOOT twin unit setup :D

I decided to go with Model 3 boards instead of the newer NAOMI stuff because NAOMI would have required swapping the monitors as well.