Graphic request and Side Project 360

Discuss VO-related videos, replays, images, models, toys, etc.
Testament/Seven7
Virtual-On Positive

Graphic request and Side Project 360

Post by Testament/Seven7 »

Ok, so, Vo:ot, 5.66, xbox live arcade...

pretty needless to say we're all stoked about it.

An interesting (sort of) feature of the xbox 360 is the ability to swap out faceplates. Microsoft makes it's own line of custom faceplates, some of which look kinda cool.

Most do not, however.

I recently purchased 3 faceplates, 2 in carbon fiber design (one of which is on my 360 as we speak), and one in this ugly, horrid, crudtastic wood-grain pattern...it's ugly!

I paid about a dollar per faceplate, new, in factory packaging. i'll reveal the secret of that later.

Now, i've seen a few vids on youtube showing the secret to custom painting the 360 faceplate, and figured this would be a nice side-project, as well as time-killer, and a wonderful (maybe) accent to the xbox 360 release of Virtual On.

So, my graphic request is a 2D (preferably) front orientation, color image of the MBV-707-F Temjin, medium to high resolution. I"m not exactly a well-practiced graphic painter, so I figure to keep it simple.

Pics once I get a camera that co-operates, the camera I last took pictures with decided it didn't like the sd card slot anymore...gah.
Marz First Lt. Testament, Temjin pilot

Xbox live gamertag: Lt Testament
Testament/Seven7
Virtual-On Positive

Re: Graphic request and Side Project 360

Post by Testament/Seven7 »

Reserved
Marz First Lt. Testament, Temjin pilot

Xbox live gamertag: Lt Testament
Testament/Seven7
Virtual-On Positive

Re: Graphic request and Side Project 360