[Sale] Bunch of VO Action Figures

Discuss VO-related videos, replays, images, models, toys, etc.
Akuma_from_Germany

[Sale] Bunch of VO Action Figures

Post by Akuma_from_Germany »

Took me some time to actually put up this topic but anyway, here it is:

Having some sort of clearout of stuff that is only collecting dust and which I'd like to pass on to people who appreciate it.

Therefore, for sale I got:

1P Temjin:

2P Temjin:

1P Raiden:

2P Raiden:

1P Viper II:

2P Viper II:

Apharmed (please note that the Disc is included in the backpack):

Fei-Yen:

Each one comes with the accessory as pictured, which means that 2P Temjin is sadly missing the disc. Apharmed however has his disc which just is not pictured as it is inside his Sega Saturn backpack.

Pricewise, I am not too sure how much to ask for so let's say EUR 15.00 each but I am open to offers. Please be aware that shipping is not included. Due to the many options (envelope, parcel, each with or without insurance) please ask for the shipping charges. They range between EUR 5.00 (uninsured envelope within Europe) to EUR 35.00 (insured and trackable parcel to the US).

Payment by Paypal please.

I am located in Monheim near Düsseldorf / Germany
My feedback at Ebay can be found here: http://myworld.ebay.com/akuma.from.the.arcade
Furthermore am I an active member at the Arcade Otaku forum - my feedback can be found here, even though I don't know if you have to register to see it or not: http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/feedback.p ... myfeedback

In closing, I have 4 missiles or whatever leftover:
Sadly I can't remember which figure they belong to - of course I want to include them but I need your help to find out which mech(s) to give them to. 2 of them have a red tip and 2 have a grey tip - in case this is of any help...

Any questions, please ask. Thanks for looking.
Akuma_from_Germany

Re: [Sale] Bunch of VO Action Figures

Thanks to chunkypuff31 - the missiles are actually the antennas for the two Raidens.

Please guys, give me some input - is EUR 15.00 too much per figure? Not looking for any profits on this, just want to pass them on instead of Ebaying them ;)
RVR - 42
Virtual-On Positive

Post by RVR - 42 »

Ok, i'd like to claim that 2P Viper II. ^_^ As for 15.00 Euro...that works for me. They look to be in pristine condition. I should be good to pay you...this weekend. Possibly prior[Friday most likely]. :] As for shipping...whatever is the cheapest works for me. lol I've only used Paypal a few times...do I request the type of shipping or what?
"Nuh uh uh"
Akuma_from_Germany

RVR - 42 wrote:Ok, i'd like to claim that 2P Viper II. ^_^ As for 15.00 Euro...that works for me. They look to be in pristine condition. I should be good to pay you...this weekend. Possibly prior[Friday most likely]. :] As for shipping...whatever is the cheapest works for me. lol I've only used Paypal a few times...do I request the type of shipping or what?
Okay, I'll put the 2P Viper on hold for you ; ) Yes, you can choose the shipping method. As a recommendation, the figure would fit into a padded envelope. I sold a lot of painted Warhammer miniatures in the past so I think it is quite safe to ship a single figure in an envelope. I take you live in the US? This would be EUR 6.00 - additional insurance and tracking is EUR +2.05. Estimated time is 3 to 5 business days to metropolitan areas and a bit longer to others.

Please PM me when you are ready, I'll give you my Paypal address then.

Thanks,
Alex
RVR - 42
Virtual-On Positive

Post by RVR - 42 »

Alright awesome! Thanks dude! I'm pumped. I've always wanted some VO models. Who knows...depending on how much money I have, might get one of those Raidens too. Haha! But ok...i'll PM you sometime this week. Danke Schoen Alex. Auf Wieder"schreiben". Haha

Neal
"Nuh uh uh"
Akuma_from_Germany

Someone seems to be excited there ;)
RVR - 42
Virtual-On Positive

Post by RVR - 42 »

Ja, ich habe viel/e/n ...excitement. :P I mean VO is my favorite series...in all of the world. And all i've got are the games to show for it. I need a model. Hopefully I can get a Cypher one too someday. Then an Myzr. I'm all about those Yzerman transformable Vrs. ^_^
"Nuh uh uh"
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MasterFygar

Post by MasterFygar »

Oh man, this is a sweet deal and I'd be all over both Raidens if I weren't broke from getting a 360 and all the stuff to run VOOT on it D:

If they're still up when I get the dough, though... well, I'll take whatever's left, heheh.
ImageImage
RVR - 42
Virtual-On Positive

Post by RVR - 42 »

Seems I won't get paid again til next Friday. So I guess it'll have to wait til then. Sorry Akuma...don't Raging Demon me please. :P Also...i'd like to claim Viper II 1P as well. :D
"Nuh uh uh"
Akuma_from_Germany

Nah, no problem - I'll put both Vipers on hold. I could also put the Raidens on hold for you Fygar ; )
RVR - 42
Virtual-On Positive

Post by RVR - 42 »

Danke freunde! :]
"Nuh uh uh"
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive

Post by MasterFygar »

Double Danke =D
ImageImage
Akuma_from_Germany

1P Temjin sold :)
Dinkleseed

Post by Dinkleseed »

I'd be interested in the Fei-Yen or the other Temjin, but how much are they in US dollers?
Akuma_from_Germany

You can check currency conversions at www.xe.com

Payment would have to be in Euro though, please. You can choose the currency in Paypal : )

Shipping in a padded envelope would be EUR 6.00
RVR - 42
Virtual-On Positive

Post by RVR - 42 »

Woo hoo! Viper II's! Can't wait to show off those babies! :]
"Nuh uh uh"
Akuma_from_Germany

RVR - 42 wrote:Woo hoo! Viper II's! Can't wait to show off those babies! :]
: )

Viper II P1 and P2 sold :)
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive

Post by MasterFygar »

Just so you know, I haven't forgotten this. Dinkleseed is practically next door and he has money now as well so I'm just waiting to hear his final choice so we can do combined shipping.
ImageImage
Akuma_from_Germany

MasterFygar wrote:Just so you know, I haven't forgotten this. Dinkleseed is practically next door and he has money now as well so I'm just waiting to hear his final choice so we can do combined shipping.
Hey, that sounds good! If you do a bulk buy, I'll give you a discount and you can share the shipping charges then :D

BTW: Temjin 1P and Viper IIs posted
Aryudsoh

Post by Aryudsoh »

Got the Temjin in today. Thanks for the fast shipping. Little more battered then it looks in the picture. The head doesn't attach properly and comes right off and most of the joints are flimsy so its not very poseable. If I'd known that I wouldn't have bought it.

Guess you must have played with it a lot huh?

Probably should have asked the condition before I ordered but thanks for protecting it in bubble wrap as I requested anyway.
Gamertag: Aryudsoh