Recording Request

Discuss VO-related videos, replays, images, models, toys, etc.
Tet
Gamertag: Bakufuun

Recording Request

Post by Tet »

Well, this seemed like the best section to post this in. As a few people on this forum know (If I recall correctly...), I've been getting together a sort of unofficial local rookie tournament for VOOT. Right now, I actually have enough players to start the tournament. All we need to do is set a date that works with everyone, and we should be good to go. The reason I'm posting here, however, is to ask if someone could record the tournament for us. It's just a small request that no one should feel obligated to, and you may even just wait until we have a confirmed date on when the tournament's going to happen to see if you'll have the time. That would be all at the time. If you're interested, let me know. It'd be greatly appreciated.
Area to remain blank until I stop procrastinating.
Wait...
neo helbeast
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MechWarrior

Re: Recording Request

Post by neo helbeast »

this was a live recording I did awhile back it's super kawaii awesome 1080i like some people like but if it's good enough I'd be game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCFiCYvE5Wg
Tet
Gamertag: Bakufuun

Post by Tet »

That would be perfect. I've seen your videos before, and they're of fine quality. Thanks for the aid.

On a semi-related note, I wanted to ask somebody if it would be fine if I started up a thread for this local tournament on Oratan if I can get all my players to join this forum. Would that be fine?
Area to remain blank until I stop procrastinating.
Wait...
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Post by MentholMoose »

Tet wrote:On a semi-related note, I wanted to ask somebody if it would be fine if I started up a thread for this local tournament on Oratan if I can get all my players to join this forum. Would that be fine?
That's fine, we have a Tournaments section for such threads. For expedited approval of your friends' accounts, you can give them to me via PM or on IRC.
MentholMoose