xbox 360 help...

Gaming-related threads & forum meta.
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MasterFygar

xbox 360 help...

Post by MasterFygar »

So... this is killing me, you guys.

About four months ago I logged onto LIVE to play VOOT and found a bunch of FIFA crap charged to my GamerTag. Part of some huge international megahack, so I contacted Microsoft and my cc company and got the cash back.

Except then, Microsoft said that, for my own safety, they had to lock my account for 30 days.

Fair enough. Except it's been way more than 30 days and whenever I try to connect online with the account, even other people's 360s, it tells me that my account isn't valid or something and that I should enter a valid LIVE account. Considering I'm still paying for this service (and not even getting the month they banned me because their system wasn't strong enough and they let me get charged a few big ones for fake soccer gear) and I want to play VOOT, I'm getting a little annoyed. My account seems fine on the LIVE site and it says it's in good standing, activated, online, blablabla.

Any ideas?
ImageImage
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Re: xbox 360 help...

Post by MentholMoose »

Have you called them? You may need to call them over and over to get it resolved. A friend of mine had a problem with his account and it took multiple calls over several months to finally resolve it. You can also try their Twitter support, @XboxSupport. They may not be able to resolve it but they are very responsive and can point you in the right direction. Unfortunately it is probably just going to be a hassle which sucks considering they are charging a lot of money for this service.
MentholMoose
neoKEN
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: neoKEN360

Post by neoKEN »

You should really call them. I got hacked <blame **** password>, and called them. It did suck to not be able to play VOOT for 1 month. I was getting VOOT withdrawals. However in the end, they gave me a bonus 2 months free. PLUS, I was also able to keep all the things that the hacker downloaded :lol:
VR: Bal-bados, Angelan, ALL.
See you on IRC! Server: EFNET Channel: #VIRTUALON
Virtual-On Videos from Japan, NA, & EU http://www.youtube.com/xneoken
S-Advent
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: Sonic Advent

Post by S-Advent »

neoKEN wrote:You should really call them. I got hacked <blame **** password>, and called them. It did suck to not be able to play VOOT for 1 month. I was getting VOOT withdrawals. However in the end, they gave me a bonus 2 months free. PLUS, I was also able to keep all the things that the hacker downloaded :lol:
Now that's what I call being a lucky S.O.B.
Bravo, Ken!
I'm now VO:F ready, bring it on!
VR: All of them.