What are you playing?

Gaming-related threads & forum meta.
Tet
Gamertag: Bakufuun

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Tet »

Well, aside from the VOOT demo, I've been playing Digimon. Like a REAL man.
Area to remain blank until I stop procrastinating.
Wait...
shamanic_beat
Virtual-On Positive

Post by shamanic_beat »

I did it. I am now one of only 56 people worldwide who has finished God Hard in Vanquish for the 360 (150~ people for the PS3 and 360 combined). According to the 360 leaderboard right now, only 2208 people have finished the first mission on God Hard, of those 106 have defeated the second last boss, and 56 have completed it the goddamn thing.
DeepInTheHops
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: DaveRudolph

Post by DeepInTheHops »

On the topic of "only a handful of people in the entire world bothered getting this good at this game," I climbed my way up to #21 on the Crazy Taxi arcade mode leaderboard. Getting any higher will be pretty tough; my score was very close to my all-time high from back in the day ($65k).

Now I need to work on Original mode... although you can tell it was developed for a console by the lack of arcade-quality balance (more shortcuts, blind turns, horrible arrow directions, getting blocked by trains... :x).
NGEFreek
Gamertag: NGE42

Post by NGEFreek »

I've been addicted to Castlevania HD the last month or so. They just released a patch within the last week that tweaked some stuff, as well as refined the multiplayer search features, so its breathed new life into it, lots of people playing today, and its the DOTD on Live for only 600 points, which is an amazing deal. I would absolutley recommend this to anyone looking for even a halfway decent game.
neo helbeast
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MechWarrior

Post by neo helbeast »

JStryke

Post by JStryke »

I've thought about it. The new one they're making has me reminiscing of the old N64 game Body Harvest. If I ever find the original, I may have to plunk down the couple of dollars for it.