Separating VOOT from Force

Gaming-related threads & forum meta.
Fredo
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: Fredo EA8D

Separating VOOT from Force

Post by Fredo »

I think it would be pretty useful to seperate VOOT-related topics from Force-related ones in the General Forum, by creating two sub-sections or something like that.
VOOT: Raiden, Apharmd C, Apharmd B, Cypher, Temjin

French VO Pilot !
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Re: Separating VOOT from Force

Post by MentholMoose »

This is possible. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
MentholMoose
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MasterFygar

Post by MasterFygar »

I support the idea. At the moment it seems like a lot of threads are getting confusing from it. "Good games to A, B, C and D in VOOT and E, F, G, and H in Force." Same with everything having to be specifically spelled out that it has to do with Force. I think the split would be a win-win, the people who aren't into Force (if there are any?) wouldn't have to see it all the time while browsing through VOOT stuff and the Force appreciators would be able to discuss it without having to be so specific and tell at a glance which game the thread is about.
ImageImage
Tet
Gamertag: Bakufuun

Post by Tet »

I'll support this motion. Do I need to write an essay in half an hour about why I believe this like they make me do in my classes or no?

Being serious now, it would also help those who don't have access to/don't have interest in Force from having to be bothered by topics they are not interested in. Of course, I fit into the former category, but I'll still be checking in on the Force section. I have a feeling the VOOT section will be lonely for a while, and I already spend enough time under metaphorical rocks.
Area to remain blank until I stop procrastinating.
Wait...
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Post by MentholMoose »

Done.
MentholMoose