Biomechanical Toy

Gaming-related threads & forum meta.
Temjin747K
Virtual-On Positive

Biomechanical Toy

Post by Temjin747K »

This topic shall be about this run-n'-gun game from 1995 called Biomechanical Toy, created by little known video game company, Zeus.

The Story: There is a magical world of living toys, maintained by the power of the Magic Pendulum, which is kept safe by the cuckoo clock Relik. An evil toy named Scrubby tried to steal the Magic Pendulum and was put in the slammer for it, prior to the events of the game. Scrubby escaped, to succeed where he has failed: Steal the Magic Pendulum! He did indeed steal the Magic Pendulum and assembled an army of evil toys. If the Magic Pendulum is not returned to Relik, then the magical toy world/realm/whatever will disappear forever. Not only that, he's also trapped some good-natured toys that are potential threats to his scheme. So, Relik called forth a butt-kickin' fellow wearing shades named Ignuz, the eponymous Biomechanical Toy, to fight off Scrubby's minions and retrieve the Magic Pendulum!

I never played the game, but it does look like a lot of fun, and it has sound effects like from a cartoon, CD quality (almost) music, and a cool cast of characters, bosses, and power-ups! There are also food items that can restore Ignuz's health by varying percentages, and toys that can give bonus points!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jHx1DpttSw <--Go through this link and see a playthrough of the game.

I'm telling you guys, this game is awesome!
Temjin747K
Virtual-On Positive

Re: Biomechanical Toy

Post by Temjin747K »

do tell me what you think of this playthrough