"How would you feel?" #3

Gaming-related threads & forum meta.
Temjin747K
Virtual-On Positive

"How would you feel?" #3

Post by Temjin747K »

How would you feel if you were sucked into any game of the Virtual-On series?

Like in the previous two "How would you feels" before this one, I am merely asking for an opinion from you guys and respectfully request honest answers instead of you guys getting on my case about how I would post meaningless topics.

VO:OM: I would possibly gather evidence of Anber-IV's scheme and expose him for the traitor he is against DN!

VO:OT: I'd probably join DNA and pilot a Temjin 707G against the RNA VRs and get the Tangram before they do!

VO:Force: If I could, I'll get myself into the cockpit of a Temjin 747A and kick butt with it!

VOMARZ: I'd infiltrate Dymon's ranks without actually getting corrupted by them (I'll fake being corrupted by them) and then, without any warning, I'll betray Dymon and put a damaging blow to their forces!

how about you guys?
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Re: "How would you feel?" #3

Post by MentholMoose »

Probably scared. Don't VR pilots die if their VR gets wrecked? Also, just because you can play the game doesn't mean that you would qualify be a real pilot in the VO universe. I think an environment with massive robots blowing each other up would be quite terrifying for civilians.
MentholMoose
Temjin747K
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Temjin747K »

no doubt about that.
guarayakha
Virtual-On Positive

Post by guarayakha »

Resign from being a pilot, enroll as a mechanic and go hang out with M'my Salpen and the SHBVDs.
Temjin747K
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Temjin747K »

Mimmy Salpen, huh?
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MasterFygar

Post by MasterFygar »

I guess I'd settle in with human Fei Yen and create an army of horrifying creatures that can turn from human to robot to conquer the universe and then turn Tangram into a giant transdimensional yacht that I can play Touhou on.

...or something.
ImageImage
Temjin747K
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Temjin747K »

you're not exactly right in the head, huh? but then again, I know you were just joking! :P