So, about my absence...

Gaming-related threads & forum meta.
Tet
Gamertag: Bakufuun

So, about my absence...

Post by Tet »

Pokemon White. One point of this thread over.

At any rate, I was interested who else here knows someone or is someone who pretty much died socially the day (or about a week before in my case) of the US release of Pokemon Black and White. My entire social life died, schoolwork died, everything died except Pokemon.

In case anyone was wondering, it was totally worth it. Now I need to power level and moveset get so I can get back to playing some VOOT... >.>
Area to remain blank until I stop procrastinating.
Wait...
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Re: So, about my absence...

Post by MentholMoose »

Welcome back!
MentholMoose
Tet

Post by Tet »

"Welcome back", you said? Erm, I think this Pokemon blaze might actually last another week or so at the bare minimum. I thought I might end up playing a few games, which is why I posted, but well, Pokemon popped up. It all depends on whether I find someone I know in real life who's competent or not. Otherwise, I should be back to VOOT and Oratan soon.
Wait...
Nusakan

Post by Nusakan »

Lol you're not the only one. I've been gone for a while myself but due to work. Got to turn on the 360 in like a few months only to find out that someone here was trying to keep an updated roster of VOOT players so I got on to see how the forums are doing :3
Tet

Post by Tet »

Good to know I can finally say that on Friday I should be good and ready to get active on everything again since my big exam is out of the way and all. That'll be nice, since I got an idea that I was going to suggest to everyone here. I just need to finish up the last parts of it during school tomorrow/today. At any rate, sleep time, and I'll be plopping a topic up about what I was thinking of when I get home from school. See everyone then.
Wait...
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Post by MentholMoose »

Tet wrote:Good to know I can finally say that on Friday I should be good and ready to get active on everything again since my big exam is out of the way and all.
Good luck on your exam!!
MentholMoose