Last Gamer - Huge game collection, reviews/retrospectives...

Gaming-related threads & forum meta.
Long Shadow

Last Gamer - Huge game collection, reviews/retrospectives...

Post by Long Shadow »

For anyone that's interested in massive game collections, retrospectives and reviews, why not visit my friend's YouTube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLastGamertube

He's known as Last Gamer.
I do the graphics and video editing on his videos.

We have 3 episodes out, and a 4th one due in a few weeks.
We also have a neat little video blog series chronicling the building/creation of his new games room. Fascinating for those that are interested.
And we have some other odds and ends, like a tour of his old games room and arcade room.

Also, we have a brand new website recently launched. A better way to sort though our videos, plus more things.
http://LastGamer.net

Feel free to visit, and enjoy.

Yes, this is a bit of a shameless plug, but I do think some here might find it interesting. Also, it's part of the reason I haven't been here much of late, or played much VOOT/VOF online. I hope to get back to VOOT/VOF real soon.

- Long Shadow.
neo helbeast
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MechWarrior

Re: Last Gamer - Huge game collection, reviews/retrospective

Post by neo helbeast »

Glad to see an old face again. Your buddy need to learn to not cross his eyes while looking at the camera and he should blink once in a while. It felt like I was watching a robot who got hit in the face with a shovel wax nerdspeak.
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Post by MentholMoose »

What a mess...err, collection! That is a pretty cool setup (I really, really like the triple screen GT5/racing setup). Is he from SydVOC/MelVOC? I saw some Saturn Twin Sticks.
MentholMoose
Long Shadow

Post by Long Shadow »

I'm glad to be back, thanks.

My friend likes to drink some strong coffee before we start filming. He's always jittery/nervous before filming, and it's just the way he is.

The triple screen setup is pretty sweet. Mainly used for Forza 3 and GT5, and Forza 4's just around the corner.
Forza (Xbox), Forza 2 (Xbox360), GT3/GT4 (PS2) all support multi-monitor set-ups too.

He's not really into Virtual-On and mainly has the Twin-Sticks for his Sega Saturn. I was part of MelVOC, but he had nothing to do with it.