NGE42's list of things for sale you probably don't need!

Gaming-related threads & forum meta.
NGEFreek
Gamertag: NGE42

NGE42's list of things for sale you probably don't need!

Post by NGEFreek »

All prices are without shipping in mind. If you think something is way off base i price, offer me something different. Worst case scenario I say no. Pictures forthcoming.

Wii:
-Metroid Prime Trilogy $70 (Factory sealed, great condition)

DC:
-Chu Chu Rocket $30 (JPN, Big box with Orange controller edition, also has sticker sheet, obi, all the goodies)
-Gameshark Lite $10 (US, Complete, use this it play imports apparently)
-Dreamcast to Neo Geo Pocket Color link cable $offers (Complete with box, cable, baggy and all that jazz, I've never used it but heat over the years has unsealed the sides of the box)

Saturn:
-Fighters Megamix $10 (US, Complete, a few light marks on the disc but nothing that affects gameplay)
-Saturn Link Cable $10 (Blaze brand, not sealed but new since I got it and never unwrapped the innards)
-Gameshark $10 (Not sure on the version #, still had 900# to dial for more codes!)
-GT24 $10 (JPN version, No obi strip, excellent condition disc)

32X
-Shadow Squadron $offers (factory sealed, no idea on what something like this goes for, left side looks squished a bit, will post a picture to show what I mean)

Genesis/Nomad
-Nomad Power Back $offers (Complete with box, inner packaging and baggie, had alot of stickers on from front and side though.)
-Toe Jam and Earl: Panic on FunkOTron $15 (Complete, case still has hangtag on it, actually comes with two instruction books, one beat up, one near mint.)
McDonalds Treasureland Adventure $8 (Complete, case still has hangtag on it, slight bubbling on top of cart tampo, manual is decent)

Neo Geo AES
-Samurai Shodown 2 $40 (US, AES, Cart only but label is in great condition)

PSX:
-Ace Combat 2 $4 (Disc only, US version, slight marks on disc)
-Megaman X5 $4 (Disc only, US version, good condition disc)
-Ape Escape $5 (Complete, US version, good condition)
-Cotton Original $20 (JPN, Complete, Superlite 1500 series release)

Random stuff that I don't know where else to put:
-Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II $offers (Gamecube, JPN version, complete)
-Cybiko MP3 player $offers (complete in box, never got a chance to test this thing out, but props to anyone who knows what a cybiko is.)
-Virtua Fighter 32X Promo Shirt $offers (Still in baggie, size Adult XL)
-Super Mario Bros 2 $offers (Famicom Disc System, JPN version, Floppy disc, case, case insert and manual)
-Micro Micro Machines Star Wars 3 pack $offers (Given away at re-release of original Star Wars trilogy, I think Empire Strikes Back if memory serves correctly, sealed in Baggie, includes Millenium Falcon, Slave I, and Death Star II)
-Phantasy Star Hint Sheets $offers (Don't know how to describe these other than this is the sheet you got hints and tips read off of when you called into the 1-900-sega style phone numbers back in the 80's and 90's. Very interesting piece.)

Things I would like:
-Cash Money
-Xbox Live Marketplace Point Cards
-Xbox 360 Kinect
-Verizon/Virgin Mobile Droid based Handset

Throw me out some offers or something, I don't really expect anyone to want any of this stuff, but I may be surprised. Send me a PM, or e-mail me.

-Andrew

Edit: Here's the album to look at my **** wares. I appologize for the terrible photo quality. Attempting to use my Cell phone's camera and making the best of it.
http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n220 ... or%20Sale/