Quick Recap [Tet internet]

Gaming-related threads & forum meta.
Tet
Gamertag: Bakufuun

Quick Recap [Tet internet]

Post by Tet »

So I haven't hopped onto Oratan or VOOT lately for a couple of reasons. First, my brother screwed our internet. Bad. So, we had to get a new router and modem and I had to smack him and say, "Don't touch." (For the record, he still did. I want to drop that kid sometimes.) Second, and the one currently affecting me, is the fact he took my Xbox Controller and charger cord and is now lost somewhere in his god-forsaken room that I am not searching through. I told him to give me them back, but he hasn't for a couple months now. I'm hopping on VOOT first things first when I get my controller.

Now, onto the main point, it sorta seems like a few things have happened. I was thinking on whether I should archive binge or not, but I decided to post this so I could ask questions as needed. I hopped onto the site, and saw that Tom Music is apparantly no longer with us. Seems like a rather big thing happened, so I was wondering if anything else happened of note.

I probably won't check on Oratan very often until I get my controller back, by the way. Just a habit I have. Sorry. ;>.>

And, finally, even though I never had the chance the meet Mr. Music, I respected him from what I knew of him and wish his last rest is a truly peaceful one.
Area to remain blank until I stop procrastinating.
Wait...