Electronic Entertainment Expo 2009!

Gaming-related threads & forum meta.
RVR - 42
Virtual-On Positive

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2009!

Post by RVR - 42 »

Yeaaah baby! Less than a month away. :D So I guess this is a rather time sensitive topic, but I figured it would atleast be interesting to know what everyone else is looking forward to. Here's a list of my top 5. It's pretty long, sorry.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/note ... 7&comments
"Nuh uh uh"
MASTER

Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2009!

Post by MASTER »

I would like to attend E3 but hopefully one of my connection will be able to give me an invitation =). *crosses fingers*.

MASTER
The game of LIFE is hard! . . BEAT IT!
FIND ME @
DFWGames.com DOAcentral.com Youtube.com/DOAUMASTER
Twitter.com/oMASTERo Myspace.com/_DOAMASTER_
Xbox GT: o M A S T E R o and/or CGS MASTER
Oolong

Post by Oolong »

I couldn't make it this year, but after reading the blogs and watching the G4 specials, is there anything anyone else is psyched about?

I loved Assassin's Creed and thought it could've been an instant classic if they had addressed a few issues. Hopefully, they've done that with the sequel. The whole angle with the Italian renaissance with Da Vinci acting as our "Q" (James Bond reference) is brilliant.
  • Bringing back 2D to Metroid.
  • 4 Player, 2D Super Mario Bros.
  • Natal looks a bit far-fetched to me (despite the positive reviews from the floor), but the Sony motion control demonstration looked great.
  • Mass Effect 2!
  • Final Fantasy XIII! XIV, not so much.
  • Golden Sun DS!
GT: Gekirou
RVR - 42
Virtual-On Positive

Post by RVR - 42 »

Hahaha, awesome! People responded. :D But yea...I mean...so many big things were announced and shown. Golden Sun DS has got me killer pumped. I think i'm going to make the DS my RPG system. Plan on acquiring Chronno Trigger and GS DS for it. Other M...just...looks incredible. Wow! I don't have much time to talk about all that went down, but i'll return. lol
"Nuh uh uh"