VO players in New England... come play!

Tournament info goes here!!
twistedsymphony
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: twistedsymphony

VO players in New England... come play!

Post by twistedsymphony »

I live in Tilton, NH and I've got an original Virtual On (Operation Moongate) Twin Unit arcade machine.

Consider this an open invitation for anyone here on Oratan able and willing to drive to my house who wants to play.

I work a normal work week so I'm usually free on weekends and week nights after 6. I don't consider myself to be a very good player but I'm better than all of my friends so no one wants to play me anymore :lol: I'd welcome a good VO play to come mop the floor with me.

I also have a fully restored Killer Instinct 2 machine as well as an original Dance Dance Revolution Extreme machine that has been modified and features over 1100 songs from nearly every official DDR release (I recently rebuilt the platform and put a new monitor in it). I've also got a few more machines in storage that I'll be fixing up and putting in my game room soon.

(sorry I don't have any pics of the DDR Machine yet)

So if you're interested in any of those games you're welcome to come buy to play those too.

I also have a standing challenge that I posed to my friend that I'll open up to you: $20 for anyone who can beat me in 2 out of 3 games of KI2 or VO... so come to my house play some VO and take my money :lol:
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Re: VO players in New England... come play!

Post by MentholMoose »

Nice setup!
MentholMoose
speakxj7
Gamertag: speakxj7

Post by speakxj7 »

nice
twistedsymphony
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: twistedsymphony

Post by twistedsymphony »

I'll be having a gaming get-together at my place on Sunday March 23rd... if anyone is interested in attending shoot me a message.