US-International Tournament 4

Tournament info goes here!!
DeepInTheHops
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: DaveRudolph

Re: US-International Tournament 4

Post by DeepInTheHops »

I logged on in the morning in case you needed a fourth player, luckily the Aussie was there to complete Team America.

Ugh, I've faced Zton in ranked before. Good thing I missed out on embarrassing America and myself by not playing. :)
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Post by MentholMoose »

PhantomPhotonX wrote:So Team America and Team USA (our two teams for the tournament, consisting of myself, Specy87, Schooly D, and AnikingVOOT) were single-handedly defeated by Zton D Horn (Bal-Bados user). Aniking and Schooly managed to win one round before the Zton carnage. I uploaded my replay from the event. It looks like I wouldn't have done any better even if that phantom poke in round 3 actually did damage like it was supposed to. But in the words of Graham Aker...that's Virtual-On!
Sounds like fun. Zton is indeed a beast!! I wish I could have made it, but I just have too much stuff going on right now. Oh well, hopefully next time!!!
MentholMoose
anikingVOOT
Gamertag: anikingVOOT

Post by anikingVOOT »

They have uploaded videos of the best 4 matches and some exivitions of tournament.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/16917713
I will beat ya at all cost!! I love to win and hate to lose :b
VOOT for life.
Davo87
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Davo87 »

Thanks Aniking!

When u said best matches as in were they handpicked as best or the last few matches of the tourney?

ZtonD Horn got KO by Wolfgang Fujita (stein voks). Def very strong player. Hiroleza merely got that win off against him.

btw did they post the bracket? Tho its kinda pointless unless its translated. What were the placings?

At the end of the second vid, something was said about 9/1/10. Another tourney??