Tournaments.

Tournament info goes here!!
shamanic_beat
Virtual-On Positive

Re: Tournaments.

Post by shamanic_beat »

Sorry to hear about the accident Menthol, but here is something for you when you get well enough to start biking again

neo helbeast
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MechWarrior

Post by neo helbeast »

Sorry about your "bike accident" Menthol. I refuse to believe that you played chicken with a train. That takes some serious balls of steel. Sorry about not rescheduling but, making vidya gaems takes up alot of your time. No I can't what it is yet. Just that we're probaly going to make alot of people cry.

E: Nice helmet^^^^
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Post by MentholMoose »

Thanks guys!! :D
MentholMoose
Solar*Sonic

Post by Solar*Sonic »

So what dates are talking about? November 6th or 7th. I think i can do that. If i can get a for sure date and time, Ill try my best to advertise.
S-Advent
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: Sonic Advent

Post by S-Advent »

Are we still gonna do this or not?
I'm now VO:F ready, bring it on!
VR: All of them.
shamanic_beat
Virtual-On Positive

Post by shamanic_beat »

Not today.
Exorcet

Post by Exorcet »

I might not be the best one to say this as I'm never around, but I think the VOOT community is small. Maybe we should shoot for one big tournament per year, when we can get a really high attendance figure.
PhantomPhotonX
Virtual-On Positive

Post by PhantomPhotonX »

Since it doesn't look like we are going to have an organized tournament any time soon, we might need to think about having an unorganized one! I'm talking about last time, when we had something like 8 people just show up, and we decided right then and there (at midnight, no less) that we would have a tournament. Not saying it will work, but in the event we get a full party, it's just something we need to think about.

Also, we need to go back to Schooly's idea of having a designated VOOT night, or at least find out what time works for everyone so we can attempt to get bigger parties. In the past, we've had our biggest parties on Friday and Saturday evenings, so that's what we should shoot for. If we know roughly what times we will be online, we can attempt to meet up at around the same time. Then, once we get in the habit of playing regularly, we might go back to the idea of having an organized tournament.

So with this in mind, maybe we should try to meet up Fridays and Saturdays between 8 PM and 12 AM EST. At least, that's when I'm usually on. I don't know what times work for everyone else though.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
- Confucius
DeepInTheHops
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: DaveRudolph

Post by DeepInTheHops »

I don't mind Friday or Saturday night as long as I know ahead of time. I'm not usually on XBL then, but I could be if I know there's VOOT to be played.
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MasterFygar

Post by MasterFygar »

Works well for me. I'll be on at least some during Christmas break every day too though. Gotta get !@#$ing exams out of the way first >_>
ImageImage