VO: Force - who's in?!

Discuss VO4, the latest in the series.
RayLancer

Re: VO: Force - who's in?!

Post by RayLancer »

MurderDeathKill wrote:The U.S. and Japanese versions of VOOT were able to play each other online; there's no reason to think SEGA would change that for Force.
I understood that, but I was wondering about the Asian version could play with the Japanese servers.
shamanic_beat
Virtual-On Positive

Post by shamanic_beat »

There are no servers. It's all P2P.
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MasterFygar

Post by MasterFygar »

RayLancer wrote:
MasterFygar wrote:I just got a notice from NCSX, my MemBox ships tonight.

They're only in NY so I'm expecting it will come fairly soon (except for the whole no mail on Christmas thing, haha).
How much was it from NCSX?

Also anyone know for a fact that the Asian and Japanese version are compatible with eachother? I might just get the Asian version to save some money, though I don't think that one comes with the pre-order bonus.
It was 140 not counting shipping/other charges. I'll get it on the 28th, not bad since it just shipped today, I paid for ground shipping and Christmas is an off day for UPS. I got the last one they had of the MemBox though.
ImageImage
shamanic_beat
Virtual-On Positive

Post by shamanic_beat »

I think I need to pick this up in a bit considering how big this list is getting.
NGEFreek
Gamertag: NGE42

Post by NGEFreek »

I'll be putting money on my credit card so I can order this first thing SUnday morning so hopefully I can hanve it by wednesday, if not sooner depending on how much of the kid inside me aggs me on to buy my first import since Ikaruga on Dreamcast.
S-Advent
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: Sonic Advent

Post by S-Advent »

I'm getting the game... but I won't be playing it yet (Hoping my cousin got me the new 360 during Black Friday).
I'm now VO:F ready, bring it on!
VR: All of them.
supergoldzero

Post by supergoldzero »

I just got Virtual On Force in the mail today. My Xbox Live name is supergoldzer0 [last o is the number zero]. Can't wait to play with everybody!
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Post by MentholMoose »

First post updated. It looks like my copy won't be here until next week. :cry:
supergoldzero wrote:I just got Virtual On Force in the mail today. My Xbox Live name is supergoldzer0 [last o is the number zero]. Can't wait to play with everybody!
Welcome to the forums!!
MentholMoose
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive

Post by MasterFygar »

supergoldzero wrote:I just got Virtual On Force in the mail today. My Xbox Live name is supergoldzer0 [last o is the number zero]. Can't wait to play with everybody!
Welcome to the asylum! :lol:

Also, bummer, I just realized I'm in Nashville when my package comes so I'm not playing until the 29th. At least I have something too look forward too after the vacation! Haha
ImageImage
DeepInTheHops
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: DaveRudolph

Post by DeepInTheHops »

DeepInTheHops wrote:I've been getting Open Tray errors, though, so hopefully that won't stop me from playing.
It stopped me from playing. :cry: My copy arrived yesterday (I didn't know UPS delivered on Christmas Eve!), but the ghetto tap method doesn't seem to work anymore. Hopefully it's just a dirty laser.

Merry Christmas! :roll:
NGEFreek
Gamertag: NGE42

Post by NGEFreek »

OK, so ncsx and play-asia are both sold out of the non asia edition of VO:Force, and I don't feel like waiting for them to restock, are there any other trustworthy import sites that someone can direct me to that has Force in stock?
darksakul

Post by darksakul »

Is the game Region-Free?
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive

Post by MasterFygar »

darksakul wrote:Is the game Region-Free?
Yyyyyep.

Also YAY Nashville canceled so VOF ON 28TH :mrgreen:
ImageImage
Solar*Sonic

Post by Solar*Sonic »

WSNeo AKA WyldStyleNeo Has Ordered it
Knoxximus
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Knoxximus »

With everyone actually seeming to like it at willing to play it, I think I will take the plunge as well. I asked this in the other thread, but I'll ask it again in hopes of expediting my purchase.

Does anyone know if I will have to buy two discs and link 2 360's to play local 2 player? Or did Sega include a proper splitscreen mode this go round?

EDIT: Never mind...saw the trailer that was posted on SRK and deduced it has splitscreen...but I did go ahead and order two discs anyway cause hey, I mean if I have all the pieces to do a proper system link setup, then I might as well. :ugeek:

So, yes, I have ordered Force! :mrgreen:
Sergeant Knoxximus, Pilot #24 reporting for duty SIR!!
MurderDeathKill

Post by MurderDeathKill »

I'll be playing Force when I get home from work today, but likely offline only for a few days until I get the hang of my new main (Kagekiyo) and the game in general.
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive

Post by MasterFygar »

MurderDeathKill wrote:I'll be playing Force when I get home from work today, but likely offline only for a few days until I get the hang of my new main (Kagekiyo) and the game in general.
I'm maining Kagekiyo too! :mrgreen: And I'm getting the game tomorrow but will also be playing offline until I get the hang of it (unless some other noobs want to train or something).
ImageImage
MurderDeathKill

Post by MurderDeathKill »

Okay, somebody's going to have to whip up a faq explaining all the various commands and menus... :o

And when I mean "explain", I mean "translate".
Knoxximus
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Knoxximus »

Minez just arrived! :mrgreen:

My schedule pretty tight this week since I'm the low nurse on the totem pole (got stuck with the sucky shifts this holiday schedule), but I have some days off next week! I DID get some training VOOT time in last night with Cypher tho...trying to break out of my Raiden comfort zone! 8-)
Sergeant Knoxximus, Pilot #24 reporting for duty SIR!!
Aryudsoh

Post by Aryudsoh »

I've ordered the Memorial Box. Status says waiting for stock to arrive so here's hoping!

@ Knoxximus: So You already had TWO pairs of 360 twin sticks and were UNSURE about whether or not to take the plunge for VO4???

I'd get my monies worth and get every VO game they release for the system!

@ MentholMoose: You've added Zaarock to the list twice.
Gamertag: Aryudsoh