Ranked Match Lobby Disconnects

Discuss VO4, the latest in the series.
blasterv

Ranked Match Lobby Disconnects

Post by blasterv »

Is anyone else having a severe amount of disconnects (>80-90%) when trying to do Ranked Matches? Almost every time a game fills up with 4 players and goes to the lobby (where the game does a 10 second count down), I get disconnected and have to try again. Just want to know if it's just me or if others are experiencing it, and if there's anything we can do about it?

Also a bonus if you can tell me whether the Japanese players are having this problem too :P
Zaarock
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: Zaarock
PSN: xaerock

Re: Ranked Match Lobby Disconnects

Post by Zaarock »

You're not disconnecting (at least not with that high a percentage), the host of the lobby leaves because you have a bad connection to him and that closes the lobby. You're probably better off not trying to play ranked, because its only quick match you'll mostly just be breaking lobbies and causing people to leave.
VOOT 2019 guide | VO4 Guide | 2009-generation
blasterv

Re: Ranked Match Lobby Disconnects

Post by blasterv »

Obviously that's not an option, but I'll try to think about what I can do to improve the connection.

Edit: I now see what you're talking about, I have a gray symbol next to the host and blue symbols for the others most of the time. At least I know what's wrong now :P

Oddly enough I never notice any lag even when it occasionally plays.