How does Guarayakha's anger meter work?

Discuss VO4, the latest in the series.
UndeadShogun

How does Guarayakha's anger meter work?

Post by UndeadShogun »

Hi, new to the forums, just wondering what it does or how to activate whatever its for.
tehxdemixazn

Re: How does Guarayakha's anger meter work?

Post by tehxdemixazn »

From my experiments, when you miss shots, it goes up a little. When you take damage, it goes up a little more. When you get knocked down, you get LOTS. When it's full, you have a few seconds, (someone test how long) to do either crouching tcw or crouching both tcw. I can't recall. Then you get some seconds of Jaguarandi fun, plus no damage to you. After it runs out, or you cancel it the same way you started it, you take all that damage though. Can be death.
UndeadShogun

Post by UndeadShogun »

Ah ok, but one quick question. What are crouching tcw or crouching both tcw?
chunkypuff31
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: chunkypuff 3 1

Post by chunkypuff31 »

UndeadShogun wrote:Ah ok, but one quick question. What are crouching tcw or crouching both tcw?
Crouching tCW is pressing one of the turbo buttons and center weapon (both weapon triggers) at the same time while crouching, while crouching both tCW is the same, only you press both turbo buttons instead of just one.
Examples of unintended hilarity, generously provided by Vash:
"With Geico, you can save thousands of money!"
"I am the only one playing with myself at night."
UndeadShogun

Post by UndeadShogun »

chunkypuff31 wrote:
UndeadShogun wrote:Ah ok, but one quick question. What are crouching tcw or crouching both tcw?
Crouching tCW is pressing one of the turbo buttons and center weapon (both weapon triggers) at the same time while crouching, while crouching both tCW is the same, only you press both turbo buttons instead of just one.
Just tried it out in training mode, crouching both tCW seems to do the trick. Doesn't last very long but its still pretty awesome knowing how to do it now. Thanks :D
tehxdemixazn

Post by tehxdemixazn »

Correction. It doesn't fill up when you get hit, just on knockdown and missed attacks. You get around 13 seconds of Jaguarandi. Only reason to force untransform earlier in my mind seems to be if you need to dodge. Jaguarandi is pretty fat.