EVO 2013- What tournaments are you looking forward to?

Discuss news about video games and the game industry.
DarkraiZero
Gamertag: Darkrai100234

EVO 2013- What tournaments are you looking forward to?

Post by DarkraiZero »

EVO is right around the corner! I'm personally looking forward to Persona 4 Areana/PERSONA 4 THE ULTIMATE IN MAYONAKA ARENA tournament. UMvC3 wasn't really exciting last year... Though SSBM played at EVO this year is going to be very interesting. :D
OMG: Apharmd, Temjin, Bal-Bas-Bow
VOOT: Temjin, Bal-Bados
VO4: Specineff 13 The Sin
Zaarock
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: Zaarock
PSN: xaerock

Re: EVO 2013- What tournaments are you looking forward to?

Post by Zaarock »

Looking forward to P4A and KOF XIII, probably SF4AE top 8 too. Would be more interested in Guilty Gear AC+R than P4A but alas, it still hasn't been released on consoles :|

also, off topic but there seem to be fewer online VOOT tournaments this year, too bad since they always bring the community alive a bit and people always bring some new techniques to the table
VOOT 2019 guide | VO4 Guide | 2009-generation
DarkraiZero
Gamertag: Darkrai100234

Post by DarkraiZero »

Zaarock wrote:Looking forward to P4A and KOF XIII, probably SF4AE top 8 too. Would be more interested in Guilty Gear AC+R than P4A but alas, it still hasn't been released on consoles :|

also, off topic but there seem to be fewer online VOOT tournaments this year, too bad since they always bring the community alive a bit and people always bring some new techniques to the table
Ah,GGXXAC+R would be great! I can't wait for the update! I would be more up for GGXXAC+R as well but at least we got Persona. XD
I haven't saw many VOOT tournaments in awhile. The only one I watched was that "We are the champions" tournament and the Virtual-On Force grand finals. I would love to enter a VOOT online tournament but sadly my xbox broke awhile ago and haven't got the chance to purchase a new one. I been playing alot of VOOM on the PS3 and to my surprise, there is a very loyal Virtual-On community on PS3 to play with. However, I do miss playing VOOT and VO4. I seriously need to get a new Xbox 360. Lol
OMG: Apharmd, Temjin, Bal-Bas-Bow
VOOT: Temjin, Bal-Bados
VO4: Specineff 13 The Sin
neoKEN
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: neoKEN360

Post by neoKEN »

DarkraiZero wrote: UMvC3 wasn't really exciting last year... Though SSBM played at EVO this year is going to be very interesting. :D
Last year, UMVC3 EVO was the most exciting series for me. A lot of upsets and comeback victories. This year, Chris G is the favorite to win, but with EVO, nothing is ever 100% due to how many competitors there are.
VR: Bal-bados, Angelan, ALL.
See you on IRC! Server: EFNET Channel: #VIRTUALON
Virtual-On Videos from Japan, NA, & EU http://www.youtube.com/xneoken
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Post by MentholMoose »

It's almost starting. Is anyone attending as a spectator or competitor?
MentholMoose
twistedsymphony
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: twistedsymphony

Post by twistedsymphony »

So I caught the MK finals and the Injustice Finals as well as the KI exhibition...

I wanted to watch KOF Dive Kick and Skull girls but the timing didn't work out.

Any one have suggestions for good matches that I might have missed that I should try to watch on Youtube?
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Post by MentholMoose »

Many of the top 8 matches were fun to watch. I watched most of the KOF, UMvC3, and SF4 matches on the stream yesterday.
MentholMoose