Fetish code?

Discuss VO4, the latest in the series.
MarianoRyu

Fetish code?

Post by MarianoRyu »

I was wondering if anyone had the fetish DLC, if they could please share it with me. :?

I have the 3RD and 4TH OPERATION DLCs, so I'm asking for completion value.

Thank you very much in advance!
Porcupine
Virtual-On Positive

Re: Fetish code?

Post by Porcupine »

I used to have 3 codes for this but I gave one away to Vash. I used one code for myself, but I put it on a separate (Japanese) account from my normal account. That account could possibly be shared, but right now I put $40 into the account (to buy VOOM and maybe Force 3rd and 4th Operation in the future, and other things) so I don't know if that's a good idea.

I also have 1 completely unused code left.
MarianoRyu

Post by MarianoRyu »

Porcupine wrote:I used to have 3 codes for this but I gave one away to Vash. I used one code for myself, but I put it on a separate (Japanese) account from my normal account. That account could possibly be shared, but right now I put $40 into the account (to buy VOOM and maybe Force 3rd and 4th Operation in the future, and other things) so I don't know if that's a good idea.

I also have 1 completely unused code left.
Not the code, but the DLC itself, I mean.
Porcupine
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Porcupine »

As requested here is the fetish DLC file itself. It probably won't work unless you have a hacked Xbox 360, so it can't be used online.

I forgot to mention that, even without the fetish DLC, if you just hack the VO4 savefile (does not require a hacked Xbox 360) you can have the fetish features online, but it won't be conveniently selectable at all times, it would just be defaulted onto your current VR.

https://mega.co.nz/#!HNoVEKRB!uUtkd--Hx ... GcSfkZtDkw
Viper2
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Viper2 »

Porcupine wrote:but it won't be conveniently selectable at all times, it would just be defaulted onto your current VR.
Temjin...with boobs? :?
Porcupine
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Porcupine »

If you try to give boobs to Temjin or most VRs it does not do anything. However it gives any Apharmd a hat.

I just recently learned that a few select games and/or their DLC are "DRM free" in which case you can copy/download the DLC files as above and it will just work, without needing a hacked Xbox 360 or any other tricks. Can someone with Force try to download the linked fetish boob code DLC, copy it to their Xbox 360, and see if it works for them?

Alternatively, can someone copy their 3rd and 4th Operation DLC from their Xbox 360 to a USB memory stick, to their PC, and upload it for me to try? I highly doubt it will work, but just want to make sure before I consider wasting my money on them. ;)
MDK

Post by MDK »

What was the legit way to get the code?
OM: Viper II / Raiden / Fei Yen
OT: Cypher / Raiden / Fei Yen / Grys Vok
Force: Myzr Delta / Fei Yen with BlueHeart / Temjin 747
Marz: lol

VO Subreddit: reddit.com/r/virtualon
Porcupine
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Porcupine »

Okay I tried it and it did not work. Actually I found out since my previous post, that all cases of "DRM free" DLC are that way because they were not downloaded from Xbox Live to begin with, but were instead copied from a "Game of the Year" disc re-release of a game that decided to include all of the later DLC with it. And also the DLC had to not be included with the original disc but simply locked, as is the case with most DLC (hence the term "Disc Locked Content" that arose when consumers finally learned that this is how most DLC is). That's how Force is too, as 3rd and 4th Operation and the fetish code are all part of the original game, as you can see other people's fetishes in multiplayer, and can also watch replays of 3rd and 4th Operation missions.

The proper way to get the fetish code is to buy a release day copy of the game, either the regular or limited edition, and it would come with a card with the code printed on it. Now you can only get such cards or codes used, if you are lucky.