SoCal Tourney! Rentaria Vector thing Limited War!

Tournament info goes here!!
VOTwinstick
Gamertag: VOTwinstick

SoCal Tourney! Rentaria Vector thing Limited War!

Post by VOTwinstick »

Cal locals listen up! This is SHORT NOTICE! But... we gonna have System-Link... tourney.. thing... fun time! All VO games are going to be played! I designate my buddy (host) Kris to battle hard and count WINs and Loses. May stream the happenings too. Eventually we can take-On our friends that play online. But see your opponent and beat the person face to face is the priority here! Outta towners I apologize for this shorta notice. No awards will be handed out. Only may hear a congratulations or not... but you will have given what you have and return home to someone you believe that respects you. Good nuff! Map is general area the "Thing"will be held. The Locals who Torrance, California is in reach and are interested PM me for more info.
_2015-08-30_21-28-44.png
(77.96 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Saturday Sept. 5th 2PM Be there... Be-ON!
Team Inflamed Virtuaroid to reunite!
Last edited by VOTwinstick on 31 Aug 2015, 08:13, edited 3 times in total.
@VOTwinstick on Twitter / VOTwinstick on Twitch & Niconico / VO-MC / Temjin from Green Hills to Jupiter!
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Re: SoCal Tourney! Rentaria Vector thing Limited War!

Post by MentholMoose »

Cool I will try to make it. This is in Torrance? The attached map screen shot is a little small.
MentholMoose
Porcupine
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Porcupine »

Wait, VOTwinstick lives in California? I forget where he lives. I have close relatives in Torrance so perhaps someday if I'm ever in the area again I'll let you guys know. I haven't left my mountain in ten years though (last time was the trip to Japan).
VOTwinstick

Post by VOTwinstick »

No I don't live in Cali. But I have a transaction to make there over the coming Labor day weekend. I asked my buddy if could use a visit and I was obliged. From that I took over his crib! Together we were to play VO. Now have expanded to involve the local VO faithful. After this weekend I will lay-low for a while. But we can plan ahead the next big Thing 6mo out or later. From big island or mountain be great to see you do live play & steal your techniques!
@VOTwinstick on Twitter / VOTwinstick on Twitch & Niconico / VO-MC / Temjin from Green Hills to Jupiter!
VOTwinstick

Post by VOTwinstick »

Getting ready to head out! Hope to stream part of this "Thing". Try to begin 2pm PST US. Find stream http://www.twitch.tv/votwinstick or Niconico (watch tweets for web link). Let's do it!
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive
Gamertag: MentholMoose
PSN: MentholMoose_

Post by MentholMoose »

I had a great time! VOOT on LAN is so nice. I wish I could have stayed longer. gg's
MentholMoose
VOTwinstick

Post by VOTwinstick »

As seen on Twitter: Your sacrifice to participate in Virtual-On "Thing" and tech savvy skills gave validity, 4th monitor & dominating winner! TY!
And I would add to that you are a class act too!
System-Link is the ticket! I agree! I believe in it so much I'm in the mist of adding a pair of Xbox arcade cabs io the pair of OMG Xbox arcade pair currently in operation. Next VO "Thing" will be at your neighboring state in my home. Outta towners stay overs can be arranged!
P.S. I'm still unpacking. Back on this weekend