SEGA conducting SEGA AGES game survey (Virtual-On for Nintendo Switch!)

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
SoulGuitarist

SEGA conducting SEGA AGES game survey (Virtual-On for Nintendo Switch!)

Post by SoulGuitarist »

SEGA is asking players what games they would like to see released as a SEGA AGES title for the Nintendo Switch
https://twitter.com/SEGA_OFFICIAL/statu ... 7639592961

If you would like to show your support for Virtual-On and would like to see it on the Switch,
Compose a tweet including both #セガエイジス移植希望アンケート and #TGS2018 hashtags then 電脳戦機バーチャロンOMG and/or 電脳戦機バーチャロン オラトリオ・タングラム (VOOT)

EDIT:For convenience, people can copy&paste this on a tweet then send it to help Virtual-On out:
#セガエイジス移植希望アンケート #TGS2018
移植希望タイトルは『電脳戦機バーチャロン / 電脳戦機バーチャロン オラトリオ・タングラム』

Let's hope for Virtual-On to be introduced to many new players!
Last edited by SoulGuitarist on 17 Sep 2018, 13:47, edited 2 times in total.
The World - 2.0
Gamertag: MakutaTeridax

Re: SEGA conducting SEGA AGES game survey (Virtual-On for Nintendo Switch!)

Post by The World - 2.0 »

I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet. If Sega does indeed intend to re-release VOOM or VOOT as part of the Sega Ages collection for Nintendo Switch, it'll probably be another Japan-only release, just like with A Certain Magical Virtual On.
"I am the ultimate being... There is no hope... My hammer of death shall rain down upon you."
-The World ~ Type-β, from House of the Dead 4.

Favorite VRs: VOOT Angelan, Fei-Yen Kn, and Temjin.
SoulGuitarist

Re: SEGA conducting SEGA AGES game survey (Virtual-On for Nintendo Switch!)

Post by SoulGuitarist »

The World - 2.0 wrote:I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet. If Sega does indeed intend to re-release VOOM or VOOT as part of the Sega Ages collection for Nintendo Switch, it'll probably be another Japan-only release, just like with A Certain Magical Virtual On.
Even if it does make it AND is Japan-Only, I don't really think that's a reason for players to not get their hopes up.
Creating a JP account is not a daunting task and the SEGA AGES games (the ones announced at the time of writing this at least) have their price at 999 yen (About $9). Thankfully though, none of the currently announced SEGA AGES titles are Japan-Only which is great. Considering how popular the Switch is, this is a great opportunity to introduce the game to new players and give the Virtual-On community a breath of life.

Anyways, Virtual-On seems to be doing pretty well in the Twitter survey. While the requests for JSRF are overwhelming, Virtual-On is one of the more requested multiplayer titles. The survey ends on the 17thnd so tell your friends and let's push abit more!

For convenience, people can copy&paste this on a tweet then send it to help Virtual-On out:
#セガエイジス移植希望アンケート #TGS2018
移植希望タイトルは『電脳戦機バーチャロン / 電脳戦機バーチャロン オラトリオ・タングラム』

G E T R E A D Y ! :D