I feel like I've hit a wall in Virtual On

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
DeltastrikeX

Re: I feel like I've hit a wall in Virtual On

Post by DeltastrikeX »

anikingVOOT wrote:
DeltastrikeX wrote:Is there maybe a bal-bados tutorial video out there that can show me advanced techniques Bal has?

AnikingVOOT has been teaching me some stuff but sometimes I can't understand him (no offence buddy =D )

He showed me its possible to do Bal's reflect lasers 3 times before they return back to him. I was amazed.
Why dont you save the replays we played... or we may have time to save some.
If you see my play from my side, it should be easy to understand.
Thats actually a really good idea. I didn't think of that. next time we get into a match I shall do that.
cleaning old internet history as malicious people are using it to track me down. Doubt anybody is reading this anyway. Was fun playing with you all!
anikingVOOT

Post by anikingVOOT »

Ok, I uploaded my replay with Bal-Bados from score attack.
Its not a great replay, but good enough to see what im doing.
I will beat ya at all cost!! I love to win and hate to lose :b
VOOT for life.
DeltastrikeX

Post by DeltastrikeX »

anikingVOOT wrote:Ok, I uploaded my replay with Bal-Bados from score attack.
Its not a great replay, but good enough to see what im doing.
Thanks alot aniking. I have work for the next few days so i won't be able to get to it. But next time i'm playing virtual On i'll be sure to check it out. You are the man.
cleaning old internet history as malicious people are using it to track me down. Doubt anybody is reading this anyway. Was fun playing with you all!
Knoxximus
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Knoxximus »

That wall you hit has a name....and it's name is AnikingVOOT. 8-)
Sergeant Knoxximus, Pilot #24 reporting for duty SIR!!
graefocs

Post by graefocs »

Deltastrike, I think one way you can try to improve is to practice against others without doing your double CC and then ground hit combo. From the times I've played you (and you always win) you seem to be a bit dependent on it to take off a huge chunk of health. Try playing without using it at all and rely on Bal's other strengths to deal damage. When you can start winning against all the same people without that combo, reintroduce it back into your routine, you'll be even better.

I know that when I play, I'm way too dependent on dash attacks, so I've taken to practicing against the CPU without using any dash attacks at all. Of course you're at a totally different level of skill than I am, so you would need to practice against real players.
GT: GraeFocs
Knoxximus
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Knoxximus »

graefocs wrote:I know that when I play, I'm way too dependent on dash attacks, so I've taken to practicing against the CPU without using any dash attacks at all. Of course you're at a totally different level of skill than I am, so you would need to practice against real players.
We are in the same boat. :D

Stay thirsty, my friend. 8-)
Sergeant Knoxximus, Pilot #24 reporting for duty SIR!!