Gonna be in Seattle, WA July 14th...

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
ranmafan

Gonna be in Seattle, WA July 14th...

Post by ranmafan »

Hey there.

I'm gonna be passing through Seattle (and suffering from a -15 hour timezone jetlag) for Casual Connect '10 (19th July - 21st July) but I'll be in town from the 14th. Anyone here know of a place where I could find a cabinet, get a few games in, maybe meet, greet and challenge the local players? =D

I'm a Raiden player. Lemme know if anyone's free, I'll be staying at the Green Tortoise from the 14th, checking out on the 18th. Work comes after this date so I don't think I'll be free after (well, maybe the 22nd...). =(
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive

Re: Gonna be in Seattle, WA July 14th...

Post by MasterFygar »

http://virtualon.homestead.com/index.html
(location website)

There are two confirmed Operation Moongate locations by you... no Oratan though, I'm afraid. You might also want to check the Seattle Virtual On Club site and see if any of them want to meet up.
Last edited by MasterFygar on 03 Jul 2010, 20:58, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ranmafan

Post by ranmafan »

What's their website? I'm having trouble finding it on Google. Thanks!
MasterFygar
Virtual-On Positive

Post by MasterFygar »

No problem! http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/seattle-vo/

Unfortunately, the last post is from February 2009. I remembered it being a bit more current then it actually is since I haven't accessed it since February 2009 ^_^u
It shows when the members are online though, and some are on even right now. If you have or get Yahoo Messenger you can IM them individually and gauge interest, I'm sure they all keep in touch through other means as well. There is also the possibility of some Oratan members living in the area but I doubt it since none have spoken up. :(
ImageImage