The long road home...

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
Knoxximus
Virtual-On Positive

The long road home...

Post by Knoxximus »

Hey fellas...I actually made it though my accelerated nursing program in one piece! I am currently furiously studying for my state boards, which I take Oct 12th...once I pass that (fingers crossed!), I can get back to my life...and my life includes VOOT! :mrgreen:

BTW Menthol...NICE **** BOARD UPDATE! :D
Sergeant Knoxximus, Pilot #24 reporting for duty SIR!!
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive

Re: The long road home...

Post by MentholMoose »

Good luck, hope to see you playing again! That reminds me, I need to play again, too! :lol:
MentholMoose
Knoxximus
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Knoxximus »

Hey...did you see that Hori is re-releasing Force branded Twinsticks for Force this winter?

I always wanted another one...pre-ordered thru Play-Asia! My dream of a nice head-to-head setup will be coming true early 2011! :D
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive

Post by MentholMoose »

I heard about the second production run however I didn't know it was branded with the Force logo. Anyway if you want a full Force setup you will need four sets of Twin Sticks. :shock:
MentholMoose
Knoxximus
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Knoxximus »

Haha oh HELL naw I'm cool on THAT noise lol...I just wanted two so I can have a kick ass head to head VOOT setup. I don't really care all that much about Force to do all of that LOL!
darksakul

Post by darksakul »

Knoxximus good luck on your state board exams, my sister just started her accelerated Nursing Program. (4 year degree in 2 years).

I liked the Hori brand twinsticks, well everything but the price. $399.90 on Play Asia.
Hence why I made my own.