XBL Maintenance 16 June, 2009

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
Knoxximus
Virtual-On Positive

XBL Maintenance 16 June, 2009

Post by Knoxximus »

I dunno if you guys got the memo yet or not, but Xbox Live is going to be out of order for the whole day tomorrow, starting tonight at 12:01am Pacific.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/69657 ... night.html

So the question is....what do you plan to do instead of Online VOOT play tomorrow?

I have to work the better part of the day, so I won't really feel the effects of this downtime very much...if I do get off at a decent time, maybe I'll use this time to really customize a Virtuaroid. That, or I'll watch replays or do some training. Maybe I'll plug away at Bioshock or Prince of Persia a little more.

Seriously though, isn't the ability to save all the replays you can eat amazing? I mean, it's like your own freaking VOOT on demand cable channel! :lol:

What about you guys?
Sergeant Knoxximus, Pilot #24 reporting for duty SIR!!
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive

Re: XBL Maintenance 16 Jun, 2009

Post by MentholMoose »

I was thinking of a quiet evening at home with the, uh, wife. No no, I truely do want to stay home with the... wife.
</simpsons> :lol:

Seriously though, I'll probably take the "free" time to read study material for a Microsoft certification I'm working on, and/or do some practice on my lab.

On a side note, does Microsoft give credit for the Live downtime?
MentholMoose
Knoxximus
Virtual-On Positive

Re: XBL Maintenance 16 Jun, 2009

Post by Knoxximus »

MentholMoose wrote:On a side note, does Microsoft give credit for the Live downtime?
Nope. :?
Purple-Tamjin

Re: XBL Maintenance 16 June, 2009

Post by Purple-Tamjin »

Write some more... No more procrastination BS if I want my writing to kick I got to stick to the grindstone. I want to at least finish a Novel for myself and said I did something awesome.
Gamering Taga: KyuAzier
MurderDeathKill

Post by MurderDeathKill »

I have plenty to do; read, start a game of GTA IV, or give Quake Live a try (again), maybe unload my frustrations on the CPU in VOOT, watch back episodes of my favorite TV shows, maybe something productive.

I'll manage, I hope...

Edit: Oh, and I have my job to keep me busy for about half of my day.
Kyper

Post by Kyper »

Argh, I've been flustered ever since I heard the news. Only 'cause Tuesday is usually the prime time for playing anything online 'cause I don't work that day and no one is usually home at that night to bog down my 'net connection.

I really wanted to try Aph B, maybe I'll study up on someone else too (thinking of Cypher, Dordray and Raiden). Probably get in some Raiden Fighters as well...
Knoxximus
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Knoxximus »

Kyper wrote:Argh, I've been flustered ever since I heard the news. Only 'cause Tuesday is usually the prime time for playing anything online 'cause I don't work that day and no one is usually home at that night to bog down my 'net connection.

I really wanted to try Aph B, maybe I'll study up on someone else too (thinking of Cypher, Dordray and Raiden). Probably get in some Raiden Fighters as well...
Ahhh....Raiden Fighters sounds like a good idea! :D
neoKEN
Virtual-On Positive

Post by neoKEN »

I started learning Specineff. I'm struggling against the CPU lol
VR: Bal-bados, Angelan, ALL.
See you on IRC! Server: EFNET Channel: #VIRTUALON
Virtual-On Videos from Japan, NA, & EU http://www.youtube.com/xneoken
Schooly D
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Schooly D »