System Link Pic

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
Knoxximus
Virtual-On Positive

System Link Pic

Post by Knoxximus »

No one to play with yet, but it is functional:

Since this TV cannot PIP dual-HDMI's, the one on the right is component, which explains the darker tone. However, it works perfectly! I just ordered 2 19" Vizio LED/LCD's so my project is nearing fruition! :mrgreen:
Sergeant Knoxximus, Pilot #24 reporting for duty SIR!!
MentholMoose
Virtual-On Positive

Re: System Link Pic

Post by MentholMoose »

Wow, nice setup!!
MentholMoose
Knoxximus
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Knoxximus »

Thanks, Menthol! Nice to see you man! I too am looking forward to your new 1200 point gamerscore soon (retail releases have a Microsoft mandated 1000 gamerscore associated with them)! :mrgreen:
Long Shadow

Post by Long Shadow »

Knoxximus wrote:retail releases have a Microsoft mandated 1000 gamerscore associated with them
Not quite true. I don't know if all retail game HAVE to have achievements, but not all have 1000G up for grabs.
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 06 has only 960G max.

Also Namco Collection has no direct achievement points for it 25 classic games on the disc. But it still has 9 XBLA game on disc and each of them have their original 200G per game, so 1800G total.

And to note, the XBLA games on disc don't have to be played using the disc's menu, as they can be accessed the same way all normal XBLA game are accessed in the dashboard. But the disc still needs to be in the drive to play them though.

Then you have extra G for DLC, but I won't get into that.
Knoxximus
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Knoxximus »

...ok. :|