Apharmd C - Beating Bradtos

Discuss the Virtual-On series.
ranmafan

Apharmd C - Beating Bradtos

Post by ranmafan »

So I decided to try to beat arcade mode with every VR on one credit to see if there IS a special ending, and I encountered a problem with Bradtos. Apharmd C just doesn't do enough damage to it. I managed to beat Bradtos but with a very ugly time-over win instead.

Anyone got a winning strategy? (Not inclusive of CCing Bradtos)
Davo87
Virtual-On Positive

Re: Apharmd C - Beating Bradtos

Post by Davo87 »

Doesnt his RW work a bit like Temjin's machine gun? And he has Glowing kick for the finisher.
Sixfortyfive
Virtual-On Positive

Post by Sixfortyfive »

I've already 1cc'ed the game on very easy with every character on the DNA side (including Ajim, prototype Temjin+Raiden, and a customized VR for good measure). No extra ending.
DZef

Post by DZef »

I tried Apharmd C in training for a little while, and it seems his most damage one shot more is RTCW machete throw?

Many say his shotgun is an inferior version of the Temjin rifle, so Temjin's standing rifle->walk cancel->standing rifle might work too. In practice, just wiggle one stick in one direction while rapidly tap the right trigger, and you'll see a really tight stream of shots coming out of Temjin's rifle. Because you are constantly inching to the side, you don't have to worry about Bradtos' laser beams either.

If that doesn't work, try throwing a napalm and hit RTRW at medium range. Hopefully the explosion from the stream cancels out Bradtos' laser.